o
Bergkonign

Posted by gardenpaw 5/6 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 12, 10 at 18:47

9/2010

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bergkonign

Nice pink. Is the inner skirt stuck or is it just recently opened?

o

Thanks Karyn,
I need to go out and take another pic, it had just opened
the inner skirt has dropped now.

o

Karen
that is a Beautiful color, you have done so well with your Brugs this year, Congratulations on your Photo posting
Hugs
Elizabeth

o

Good show gardenpaw,
My Bergkonign is going on 2 yrs old. It had 1 bloom the first year and the skirt never dropped. This year it has about 5 buds about 1- 1 1/2 inches long. I had been thinking of gifting it to a more experienced grower or doing like C.B. and flinging it over the tracks for non performance. I guess I will give it another year.
pa

o

Thanks Elizabeth and PA.
Im glad you are going to give it another year PA. it sounds
like it`s doing better for you!

Karen

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 14, 10 at 12:46

Give that one a little time to color up!! YUMMY.. Great job Congrats!!!!

Kylie

o

That's a beauty Karen, congrats!

o

Karen
I just had too come back & look at your Beautiful Photo
I just went out & checked mine too see if there was a Bud, it had one, the small cats, ate the only one it had, maybe if I put it in the GH, it will Bloom, before I have too take it in
Hugs
Elizabeth

o

PA I've had the same thoughts about a few of my brugs but I always end up giving them "just one more season". Hopefully it will surprise you.

o

Thu, Sep 16, 10 at 11:59

PA if that Berk doesn't live up to your expectations I will buy it from you... I lost mine last yr when my Father was so sick..
Kylie

Photobucket

o

PA
never give up, my Kaitlyn, didn't Bloom this year, but it did Bloom in the Basement last year, NN had a major Bud drop this Summer, I am still keeping it, it has been a bad year for the Brugs, I had a couple also that had extremly small Blooms
Elizabeth

o

Thu, Sep 16, 10 at 17:38

NN is Naughty!! I finally have blooms weather the they hold or not is yet to be seen... It is over 6 ft and growing..LOL

Kaitlyn is Beautiful you will love love her...

Kylie

o

Kylie
my NN is almost 10 ft, I hope your Blooms hold for you, mine didn't, but then this year a lot of mine, hasn't acted right
I hope everyone else's has, Kaitlyn is my GD's name, so I had too have that one, Karen's Brugs have did so much better than
mine, she is such a good Brug mommy
Elizabeth

o

Karen
my Bergkonign, is growing well, but I will have too wait till next Spring/Summer too see a Bloom, but the good thing is NN now has more Buds, so I might get too see those Blooms
Hugs
Elizabeth

o

Karen
has your NN Bloomed yet, it's so exciting having all these Buds Yippee we might have a bunch of Flushes at the same time
I can't wait
Hugs
Elizabeth

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here