gardenpaw

Bergkonign

gardenpaw
13 years ago

{{gwi:554657}}

Comments (15)

• karyn1
    13 years ago

Nice pink. Is the inner skirt stuck or is it just recently opened?

• gardenpaw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Karyn,
    I need to go out and take another pic, it had just opened
    the inner skirt has dropped now.

• plantlover49
    13 years ago

Karen
    that is a Beautiful color, you have done so well with your Brugs this year, Congratulations on your Photo posting
    Hugs
    Elizabeth

• princealbert
    13 years ago

Good show gardenpaw,
    My Bergkonign is going on 2 yrs old. It had 1 bloom the first year and the skirt never dropped. This year it has about 5 buds about 1- 1 1/2 inches long. I had been thinking of gifting it to a more experienced grower or doing like C.B. and flinging it over the tracks for non performance. I guess I will give it another year.
    pa

• gardenpaw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Elizabeth and PA.
    Im glad you are going to give it another year PA. it sounds
    like it`s doing better for you!

Karen

• chena
    13 years ago

Give that one a little time to color up!! YUMMY.. Great job Congrats!!!!

Kylie

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

That's a beauty Karen, congrats!

• plantlover49
    13 years ago

Karen
    I just had too come back & look at your Beautiful Photo
    I just went out & checked mine too see if there was a Bud, it had one, the small cats, ate the only one it had, maybe if I put it in the GH, it will Bloom, before I have too take it in
    Hugs
    Elizabeth

• karyn1
    13 years ago

PA I've had the same thoughts about a few of my brugs but I always end up giving them "just one more season". Hopefully it will surprise you.

• chena
    13 years ago

PA if that Berk doesn't live up to your expectations I will buy it from you... I lost mine last yr when my Father was so sick..
    Kylie

{{gwi:554659}}

• plantlover49
    13 years ago

PA
    never give up, my Kaitlyn, didn't Bloom this year, but it did Bloom in the Basement last year, NN had a major Bud drop this Summer, I am still keeping it, it has been a bad year for the Brugs, I had a couple also that had extremly small Blooms
    Elizabeth

• chena
    13 years ago

NN is Naughty!! I finally have blooms weather the they hold or not is yet to be seen... It is over 6 ft and growing..LOL

Kaitlyn is Beautiful you will love love her...

Kylie

• plantlover49
    13 years ago

Kylie
    my NN is almost 10 ft, I hope your Blooms hold for you, mine didn't, but then this year a lot of mine, hasn't acted right
    I hope everyone else's has, Kaitlyn is my GD's name, so I had too have that one, Karen's Brugs have did so much better than
    mine, she is such a good Brug mommy
    Elizabeth

• plantlover49
    13 years ago

Karen
    my Bergkonign, is growing well, but I will have too wait till next Spring/Summer too see a Bloom, but the good thing is NN now has more Buds, so I might get too see those Blooms
    Hugs
    Elizabeth

• plantlover49
    13 years ago

Karen
    has your NN Bloomed yet, it's so exciting having all these Buds Yippee we might have a bunch of Flushes at the same time
    I can't wait
    Hugs
    Elizabeth

Sponsored
Central Ohio's Source for Reliable, Top-Quality Roofing Solutions