Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT My Hodge Podge

Posted by rmbill 6a (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 15, 11 at 19:25

I couple of pictures from my house. The Brugs are at the other house down the street. If you'll notice I am a planter not a planner. My wife says that I should plan things out before I plant. I just find an empty spot and plant. Works for me.
Bill

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT My Hodge Podge

I just love zinnias. The garden is nice and colorful.

o

I love it Bill, Mine will end up pretty much a hodge podge too. Hubby is going to go buy me a tiller soon! A good one too. One that folks posted can be used even one handed. A husqvarna. Yay! Love your elephant ears, the zinnias, I see the moonflower in there and possibly some roses Bill? :) What is the maroon flowers peeping out?

~Tina

o

Hardy Hibiscus. That one is the darndest thing. It has three stems coming up and two stems have the very dark maroon and the other stem has beautiful pink blossoms. I know it is only one plant because last year it only had one stem from seed. Pretty strange to me.
Bill

o

Beautiful... I guess the maroon flower is a Celosia..??

I love Zinnias too..

Photobucket

o

Very Strange one Bill! But pretty too! :) Bill, do you bring in the elephant ear every year? Or does that survive every year?

Oh Izhar, love that really bright orange/red half way back in the beds. So pretty.

Ah I am so jealous guys! :) Maybe next year... I am hoping.

~Tina

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 16, 11 at 14:57

Looks Beautiful!!!!!!

Kylie

o

Hey Bill,
Canna's look great, EE's awesome, Zinnias are very colorful, nice looking Brugs, Hibiscus are cool.
What is the name of the Datura in the corner of your sidewalk. Keep planting in the empty spots you find, looks great.
Oh, by the way Ed's Woodruff Pink' is a darker pink than 'Cherub'. Will send you your cuttings and live plants this coming week.
Jerry

o

Love it!
It looks very pretty!

Karen

o

Very nice.. I like the hodge podge effect of an unplanned garden...I too am a planter not a planner, let the flowers grow where ever there is a space for them..

o

I like it Bill! Looks very inviting, and, of course, beautiful!

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 17, 11 at 11:43

I had to come and see all of your Pretties.. AND look at all of that green grass..0_0 WOW!!!!

Kylie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here