Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moonie_57

Hello, all you brug-crazy people! :)

moonie_57 (8 NC)
13 years ago

First thing I would like to note is that I have popped in here from time to time over the last several months and I've got to be wondering where the heck is Lucy? She's always the first to welcome anyone. It's weird that I don't see not one post from her. Hope everything is okay!?

Kasha - just wanted to let you know that cuttings from your Frosty Pink and Orange noids have made their way all over the US! So many people have gotten enjoyment out of your generosity. I know I have! So thanks once again.

Brenda - I hate to say it but, you sent me a nice newbie box a few years ago and I killed every one of them. Not intentionally, of course! Have learned alot since, though. :)

Anyway, I have lots of request for cuttings from friends across the country so I just wanted to pop in and give a nice big 'thank you' to Kathy.

Comments (7)

• princealbert
    13 years ago

Hello moonie/kathy
    welcome back.
    Lucy spent the summer with grands, they kept her busy. I missed her posts too. She is well, lives about 35 miles from me.
    Put some pictures up for us.
    The temps in texas are just now cooling enough to let the blooms stay on the brugs. I am in the middle of a great flush on my noid varigated brug. there is a post with pics on this forum. I will update it tomorrow with day 4 pics.

welcome back
    pa

• kasha77
    13 years ago

Moonie!
    I've missed you! You are so welcome!!! That makes me feel good! More folks across the country want cuttings? Well get ready- I have about 100 noids that I will be cutting down- they can contact me by email for some if they want. I was wondering how I was going to find homes for all of them- maybe you're the missing link? Have them email me. How've you been? I've wondered about you too! Any photos of your gardens to share with us?
    Thanks!
    hugs`
    Kathy kasha77

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you for the welcome, PrinceAlbert!

I'm so glad to hear that Lucy is doing well and got to spend alot of time with her grandkids. I was thinking they lived in Florida but there's not much to say for my memory! LOL

Would love to post some pics but I no longer have a working camera. This year I did not do much with my gardens as I have had so much on my plate. We are still in renovation mode around here and I have not been able yet to landscape. For now I have just been trying to keep everything going nicely in pots. I did take one of Kasha's pretty Frosty Pinks and stuck it in the ground. I was amazed at how fast it grew in ground but it also stalled flower productive as it set down root and went leaf crazy! LOL

kasha - doesn't it always feel good when you know you've given others so much enjoyment? Big hugs to you, Lady! :)

• kasha77
    13 years ago

Yes Moonie-
    You are so right! It really is more blessed to give than receive! It feels like Christmas already! I have so many requests for cuttings- I have off this coming week, guess what I'll be doing? LOL! My mail man will kill me! He already thinks I have a business from home! I will try to space out my packages so as not to frustrate him! Maybe your pink noid will get a chance to bloom before you get frosted. I covered mine up for a few frosty nights and watered them down if they got frost burned, they actually went on to bloom til second week of Nov. I really pushed them! Hope I can do it again this year!
    Great to hear from you-
    hugs back at ya my friend!
    kasha77

• chena
    13 years ago

Hey moonie!! Nice to see you post!!!! Hope you will stick around...

Kylie

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I'm 5 days late but, thank you, Kylie! :)

This is a terrific group of people. Sure wish Lucy would show up. She's such a blast! LOL

• chena
    13 years ago

I think she is still living in Farmville..LOL

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio