Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
suetran1

BRUG, for free

suetran1
15 years ago

Winter is comming, I have to cut down my angels. Will have pink(no pic.), yellow ( fragrant), variegated leaves (saumon color), nice.

First come, first serve

email me

{{gwi:558483}}

{{gwi:438629}}

{{gwi:438630}}

sue

Comments (18)

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Those are very nice brugs. I love the variegated one. I keep killing them though so I better not try anymore of them yet, lol. Thank you for the offer. This is a great opportunity for some of the people new to brugs to add more to their collections.

• sibhskylvr
    15 years ago

suetran1

A very nice offer from you! :) Many will want some - I'm sure. The variegated one is beautiful! Looks like you've done a great job with them!

Mike

ps: and welcome to the forum! :)

• suetran1
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi fool4flower, Mike
    I can't believe you can kill an angel!!
    That is the easiest plant I had never grown. They only needs
    water, fertilizer.

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Its the heat here I think that the variegated ones don't like. I don't have trouble with most of the others except getting blooms. I will probably try another one when the weather cools off or maybe in the spring. Now that I know what I am doing wrong I think I could find a more shady spot and keep one alive if it doesn't get too stressed in shipping. You have some incredible plants! I hope you will come visit us more often on the forum.

• kasha77
    15 years ago

Hi Sue-
    I'm new to Brugs this year- would love some of yours if you have enough to spare- especially the varigated one! LMK!
    Kasha77

• crzmama
    15 years ago

Hey Sue ..would love some of your variegated and yellow brug..just LMK please..Thank you!!!!
    Charlotte

• rigo74
    15 years ago

Hello Sue, welcome to the brug forum!Glad to have you join us and might I say that you have some very nice looking brugs.
    I would like to have cuttings of your orange and varigated brug too,that is if you have enough to go around.

TIA

Rigo

• eloise_ca
    15 years ago

Sue, I would love cuttings for postage of your variegated and yellow brugs if you have any left.

BTW, saw you photos -- AMAZING! Are all those your orchids, and do you do photography as a hobby or professionally?

• threas
    15 years ago

Hi Sue, Welcome! This is so nice of you to offer your cuttings!If you still have some, I would love some variegated & some yellow.What the heck, I would love some pink too.
    Yours are beautiful! Eloise mentioned the rest of your pics, I just had to look. Your plants are gorgeous! You do take stunning pics!

Thanks so much,
    Theresa

• suetran1
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi everyone
    The offer is off now, I will contact with everyone when I send the cuttings.
    will be back
    sue

• neonposey
    15 years ago

Sue: welcome to the forum. Thanks for offering up your cuttings - thats such a nice thing to do. I dont need any right now but yours sure are beautiful. Congratulations!

Where in NC are you? Im about 20 minutes north of Winston-Salem.

• suetran1
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I'm in Cary, 27511
    I felt so bad every year, because I had a lot the yellow angel trumpet, it died back to the ground in winter, so wasted. They are so fragrant, and I love it.
    sue

• chena
    15 years ago

Hey Sue!!!! Welcome!
    What awesome pic's.. Your Brugs are Beautiful! and those Orchids.. WOW to die for...LOL..
    Glad you stopped by.. and Thanks for your very generous offer.. looks like you have made alot of people Very Happy!!!! I look forward to seeing you around!!
    Kylie

• suetran1
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Rigo74
    eloise_ca
    threas
    pls email me, I still have a lot the pink, yell.
    Variegate I will see, I have to give that for 4 person, any left will be for you.
    sue

• lovelyiris
    15 years ago

Hi Sue, I would like a start of the yellow, pink and variegated brugs if you have any left.

Thanks, and Happy Gardening, Marian

• suetran1
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi, I still have some cuttings left,
    if someone have a.t 'Day Dream', or nice double, fragrant, can we trade?
    sue

• lysa39
    15 years ago

Hello
    I dont have any Brugs and have been waiting for a offer like this. If someone does not come through with postage etc please think of me.
    Thanks so much for your offer
    Lisa

• lhendri479
    15 years ago

If you have any varigated left, I would love some of this one. thank You

Linda Hendricks
    449 Elzie Hill Drive
    Hendersonville, NC 28792

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio