Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tommysmommy_gw

new flowers

tommysmommy
13 years ago

Look what I woke up to this morning! This white NOID has been inside for about 8 days, the first flower has been trying to open for the past 3. The crispness of the white is thrilling, I haven't had a white before. It must like its abutilon and rosemary companions!

{{gwi:562449}}

{{gwi:562451}}

{{gwi:562453}}

{{gwi:562455}}

Comments (8)

• rock_oak_deer
    13 years ago

That's pretty and very nice, distinct white. When I saw you had posted new flowers I did wonder if yours were inside yet and I see that they are. So glad they are still blooming for you.

• tommysmommy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

There are 2 plants in, and 5 still in the courtyard. I'm watching the weather very closely these days!

• plantlover49
    13 years ago

Diane
    that's just Beautiful, I like the white one's also,it's so nice too have Blooms anytime, Congratulations on your Beauty

Elizabeth

• chena
    13 years ago

VERY NICE!!!! A beautiful clean white!!! and the Rosemary is blooming! I âÂ¥âÂ¥âÂÂ¥ Rosemary!!!

Kylie

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Very pretty white brug Diane; I like the shape of the bell!

• tommysmommy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

This is my first nodding type flower, all my others have been hanging. For a little plant, it's putting out all kinds of buds - very exciting!

• karyn1
    13 years ago

The contrast with the red abutilons is very pretty.

• Frances Coffill
    13 years ago

I was thinking the same about the color contrast with the abutilon! How lovely to have them flowering indoors! I think I will be trying the same with my brugs this year. They are loaded with buds!