Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pics - mostly brugs

Posted by karyn1 MD 7 (bhkalen@aol.com) on
Sun, Oct 24, 10 at 9:48

This is a NOID variegated brug. The unopened bud is the same one I posted last week. That's as little as it's opened since. The plant itself is huge. All of my inground plants grew bigger then average this season.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Misc brugs barely showing color and buds that have been looking the same for what seems like ages. There's quite a few more plants in bud but too many pics of unopened buds are too boring to post.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Misc plants, mostly passifloras.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Another stapelia bloom. I'm really excited to get seed pods on a H. quinta and S. gigantea.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pics - mostly brugs

The verigated brug is so pretty.I like how you took the picture of the first datura. It is so cool.
I do have lots of buds too but it takes forever to grow and bloom.

Pat

o

Karyn
what a Beautiful collection, that Varigated Brug is so pretty, Congratulations on you Blooms

Elizabeth

o

Nice pictures, lots of pretty blooms.

At least the unopened brug makes a nice pinwheel picture while you wait.

o

Great plants and great shots Karyn! I especially liked the variegated swirling bud on the 2nd photo, and the closeup shot of the variegated bud on your 2nd set of photos, last pix.

o

Very pretty Karyn!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here