Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sibhskylvr

Thought I'd share pics of my Xena & Dr. Seuss!

sibhskylvr
16 years ago

{{gwi:563397}}

{{gwi:563398}}

{{gwi:563399}}

{{gwi:563400}}

{{gwi:437852}}

{{gwi:555025}}

{{gwi:563401}}

{{gwi:437854}}

{{gwi:437856}}

{{gwi:437858}}

{{gwi:563402}}

{{gwi:563403}}

{{gwi:437848}}

{{gwi:563405}}

{{gwi:437850}}

Comments (14)

• karyn1
    16 years ago

The blooms are beautiful. I've never seen the Xena before.
    Karyn

• technodweeb
    16 years ago

Just beautiful.

Your plants are just gorgeous!

• chena
    16 years ago

Beautiful.....Love the Xena!!! My Dr. Suess which is very small... is a Brat...
    Chena

• gardenpaw
    16 years ago

Mike,
    Those are just lovely!
    Your doing a good job with them!

• sibhskylvr
    Original Author
    16 years ago

You guys are too kind! :) I was outside at 1:30 am this morning taking some of those pics. That's why there's the dark background on a few of them. What one does to enjoy their beauty!

And gardenpaw - see what you have to look forward to? I wasn't sure if the thumbnails were going to work - but they do. They look so much bigger in the clickable picture then in the thumbnails.

ps: Have I told you I love my "Cup of Gold?" :)

• chena
    16 years ago

I can't ever get the thumbnails to work... Is it PB???
    Chena

• tsneal
    16 years ago

So pretty..thanks for sharing.

Stephanie

• wildflower
    16 years ago

I believe it's pic #8 that's the one I'm in love with...I try and try to get close-ups like that but they never turn out nearly as well as yours. It's gorgeous and worth framing! Chena, do you have a pop-up blocker maybe that won't let you click and see the bigger picture?

• diane_v_44
    16 years ago

Thanks the pictures are just splendid

I have got to get using my camera more. In fact need to purchase a new camera and learn more about using it as some of you do.

Very nice pictures Mike

Could you send along on the site a picture of the back yard showing the plants growing That would be nice for us to see.

• sibhskylvr
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Pics 13 & 16 are close-ups of 'Frosty Pink'. Didn't realize I had them in there. :) And Diane - email me! I've lost your email address concerning Germany! (I actually deleted it by mistake - had cleaned out alot of emails, and "whoosh" yours was gone & I beg forgiveness from you!)

• wilmoth
    16 years ago

WOULD YOU HAVE ANY SEEDS FROM THESE TO TRADE FOR OTHER SEEDS ...I DONT HAVE BUT 2 BRUG TYPE OF SEEDS...DONNAWILMOTH2000@YAHOO.COM

• darmadoll
    16 years ago

Mike your pictures are amazing. The Xena is pretty I've never seen a picture of it before! Thank you for sharing.I wish I could get my camera to take shots like that. I can't even figure out how to fix the date stamp on mine. It tells me in the book how to do it, but I'll be damned if I can get it to work. It's embarrassing to admit I have an A.A.S. in Electronics and work on million dollar machines and can't adjust the date stamp on my camera. My husband swears I'm blond though I'm actually a red head with touches of gray not blond! LOL
    Colleen :0)

• sibhskylvr
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Donna

I sent you the only Brugmansia seeds I had several weeks ago. :) Or have you forgotten? Hope they grow for you! And I appreciate the kind note you sent me. I just received it a couple of days ago via snail mail!

Colleen

Thank you! Xena's my baby! :) Don't feel bad about the date stamp - I set mine too & of course when I take the pictures it NEVER shows up! lol! I'll never figure it out - so I don't worry about the date anymore. And tell hubby there's nothing wrong with a red head with touches of gray - he'll soon catch up. :)

Mike

• threas
    16 years ago

Mike, they're gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Theresa