Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sibhskylvr

What do you want YOUR Secret Santa to bring you??

sibhskylvr
14 years ago

It's approaching! :)

List the things you'd like your Secret Santa to send you - to make your Christmas wishes come true!

It can be anything - brugs, plants, seeds, bulbs, underwear!! rofl!

And I hope SOMEBODY sends me socks!! lol!

Mike

Comments (24)

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

roflmao ...I was just going to add your socks...then I saw that it was a special wish from YOU lol

Lucy

SOMEBODY PLEASE send Mike socks! He just can not get enough. With x mas being just once a year lol

• marquest
    14 years ago

I am easy, I love that someone took the time to just mail the gift. So if you cannot send anything that I suggest please do not hype over trying to find the want. It is about the fun.

This is a garden forum so anything garden related.

I live in zone 6 but sometime it is zone 5 so plants that survive in that zone is good.

Have a pond, pond plants are good.

I misplace garden gloves every 5 min. always love garden gloves.

Love tropical plants any kind.

Collect T shirts from every state country, city I like them big so I buy a large. Really I love any kind of T-shirt they are part of my garden uniform.

Ornaments..
    Crystal Ornaments I have 3 christmas trees. One is all Crystal ornaments. Think jewelry store with diamonds turning in the showcase, that is my main tree. LOL

The 2nd tree in my sunroom is all birds all kinds.

The 3rd tree in the entrance hallway is Angels,

I love chocolate covered nuts. Any kind of nut with chocolate on it I will sit and eat a pound at one sitting get sick but I cannot help myself. LOL

Now as I said none of the above is a must to make me happy. The fact that someone took the time to send a gift is the GIFT for me I will appreciate and cherish whatever you send.

Lets have fun!!!!

• knotz
    14 years ago

You can also list your wants on your "trade" page under member/exchange page...Thats where I go look...I just click on the persons name and go to their exchange page...Thats where my info is, under "Plants I'm looking for".

Man, I could list a bzillion things on here and this post could go on for ever!!...lol

knotz

• sibhskylvr
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Chocolate's good! Who doesn't LOVE chocolate? :) And t-shirts do go with SOCKS!! lol!

And you're right marquest in posting - ((The fact that someone took the time to send a gift is the GIFT for me I will appreciate and cherish whatever you send.))

It's the thought & fun of doing something nice for someone else! :)

Mike

• dirt_under_my_nails
    14 years ago

I'm not a picky person at all!! Will be thrilled with whatever I get,but if Santa needs some ideas......

~COFFEE or Chocolate!!!!One can never have too much of either!!!!
    ~Zinnia, Datura, Cosmo(no ORANGE please),or JMG seeds.
    ~ponytail holders
    ~LARGE gloves
    ~plant labels
    ~garden junk
    ~fairy ANYTHING
    ~Snowmen X-Mas stuff
    ~ANY homemade craft or edible

Hope this helps Santa!!!!

later......April

• knotz
    14 years ago

Don't mean to be a "griper" here, but let's not make anymore posts than this one and my posts for the Secret Santa...We don't want to confuse anyone and have LOTS of posts out there and don't want ANYONE to get missed :)

Hope I didn't offend anyone :(

knotz

• kasha77
    14 years ago

I am so tickled that we are doing this again this year! I was so excited to fill a box & send it off- & just like a little kid when mine arrived! If I may ask- I am so highly addicted to brugs- that if that's all I got- I'd be ecstatic!
    I would welcome deeper colors, and doubles- as it seems all I have are pale pinks & whites...and a noid orange.. (not to sound picky!) If you don't have any- please- anything else will do! You can check out my member's page for ideas!
    Thanks so much- let's have fun!
    kasha77

• sibhskylvr
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Looks like alot of little boys & girls want alot of different things! :) Lots of good ideas are showing up!

Seems CHOCOLATE is taking the lead!

Mike

• sekhment
    14 years ago

mmm goodies goodies anything gardening lol and we all know brugs brugs and more brugs lololol lables ideas even lol I love it all books, seeds cuttings tape ect... shiny stuff lol I'm happy with anything,as long as it comes from the heart as mine will. lol I look forward to this I've already started coloecting hehehehehe I'm sending coal lol na just kidding lolol HOHOHOHOHHOH!!!

cassie

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

I am taking notes! Cannot wait to get a name so I can start packing up some goodies!

I will be happy with whatever I get (tiny box please) too many cuttings would be wasted on me (no place to keep the ones I already have)

Any gardening supplies, seeds or 'dormants' (bulbs, roots, corms etc), would be lovely!

Ho Ho Ho..... I feel the Christmas spirit coming on early this year!

Frances

• napdognewfie
    14 years ago

I think we did do a post like this last time for our wants. Chocolate, socks & candles would not be appropriate in the public trade list area. People would really wonder. That poor guy can't afford socks & is there a chocolate shortage where these poor people live!? LOL The lists here are for our little group of friends & anyone not involved can skip the whole post if it bores them. The rest of us will just scroll through until we find out if our person added anything. I prefer one long post to a bunch of shorter ones that make me look through a dozen to find the one I want. JMHO

Linda

• dimples31312
    14 years ago

I like just about anything.
    Frogs for the garden.
    Hand crafts and Christmas ornaments.
    Plants and of course Brug cutting ( weather permitting )
    Markers, plant labels and do-das. LOL
    You never know what you like until you get it.
    Last last I got a pair of socks (yes, Mike socks!)with toes in them.
    I would have never thought to ask for them, BUT I LOVE THEM!
    I will enjoy and love anything!
    Thanks
    and big HUGS
    Dorothy

• eddiedewayne
    14 years ago

dear secret santa ,

i have been such a good boy this year i deserve (lol) a purple brug , a blue one and a bag of money .lol

seriously , i would love for my secret santa to give 10 can goods to local food banks . i could ask for nothing better .
    happy gardening
    eddie

• byrd4460
    14 years ago

Since Chocolate Seems To Be The Leading Desired Wants
    From Secret Santa~~~~~~~~~~

Don't Be Surprise If I Show Up
    On Your Doorstep.

Chocolate Brug

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

ROFLMAO Chocolate Brug

Lucy

• bri_fl
    14 years ago

I'd love just about anything, except for some reason I don't fall over for flowers with pure,saturated red or yellow blooms. So maybe just some other colors. I would absolutely love anything that is special to the actual giver and a reasoning, b/c every time I look at that flower I feel the love and appreciation and think of that person. I can't wait!!!!!!!

• Central_Cali369
    14 years ago

I signed up about a week ago. Can't wait to see who i get!!

As for me, I am generally interested in succulents. Mainly Aloes and the user-friendly agaves.. Like Dorothy said, you don't know what you like until you get it! lol I will be updating my wants list today.

Josh

• napdognewfie
    14 years ago

I've started looking at things & thinking would my SS person like this? Can't wait to see who I get.

I like cross stitch, cats, candles, baking & cake decorating items. Any plant I don't have (including bulbs or seeds) is great especially fragrant, colorful, odd or unusual & I like plants with a story behind them. An actual non-fading marker that works on my window blind tags would be priceless. Sign me up for your favorite seed, craft & other interests catalogs too.

Linda

• dirt_under_my_nails
    14 years ago

Santa's helper will be checking this list soon, be sure to leave him some hints!!!

later....April

• figara
    14 years ago

Only a few more hours left till we know!!! Can't wait. Very exiting.

Dear SS,
    I would like brugs, brugs, brugs, interesting/unusual plants but I would be happy with anything you send.

Pat

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Oh man, I haven't updated my list yet! Hopefully I will get a chance soon. I too look forward to getting my SS's name so I can start getting things together!

• lon2250
    14 years ago

Dear secret santa,
    Any brug from our want list on the profile is ok. Plants, seeds, bulbs, sweets, gardening stuff,even a deck of playing cards. Its all good.

Kim

• sibhskylvr
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Secret Santa

Anything is fine! :) It's the thought of giving to another that counts!

Mike

• taz56
    14 years ago

SS, I like anything! :)
    Susan

Sponsored
Suzan Meredith Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Ashburn's Innovative Interior Designers 2x Best of Houzz Winner