Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
my indoor blooms

Posted by tommysmommy Colorado (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 22, 11 at 10:58

Three are blooming, and I've had little bud drop. The colors have developed in the relative warmth of the house. Life is good! (I have buds not open on two others, waiting...)
This is Heloise, I can see why it was discontinued, it's supposed to be yellow.
Photobucket
A close up of Heloise
Photobucket

The ever lovely cherub, its mother is budded, blooms soon.
Photobucket

And magnificent Santa Rosa, smushed up to the ceiling. Her fragrance woke my husband this morning.
Photobucket
Closeup of Santa Rosa
Photobucket

Now how did this abutilon sneak in here? She's pretty, isn't she?
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my indoor blooms

Very nice! 'Santa Rosa' looks awesome! :)

Mike

o

Nice to see your indoor blooms. I'm still taking my budded potted plants in and out of the garage. Hope the buds continue to grow and later will bloom inside like yours. Love the color on those Santa Rosa blooms.

Your abutilon is so nice and compact. I have one that I have grown for a couple of years and bring inside which blooms all winter. It is long and lanky even though I cut it back now and then. Called Voodoo, a deep blood red.

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 22, 11 at 14:30

Girl you have it gonin on.. Beautiful..

Kylie!!!!

o

Beautiful!

o

mnwsgal, I have another abutilon which is more columnar, replacing one I had for years that thrilled me through the winter with its red blooms. I'm looking forward to both!

o

Those are beautiful. I bet your house smells great!!!!

o

worth the wait!

o

Beautiful; that Santa Rosa is a great looking brug!

o

such beauty! I bet you get up in the morning and run to see how many blooms you have already open and what is coming up! I know if I had those beauties I would do just that!! Marcie

o

Love the 'Santa Rosa' blooms, such a rich color. I bet it would look very pretty against your foot of snow. LOL
Jerry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here