Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fool4flowers

OT: Pics from the coast

fool4flowers
13 years ago

Got a morning to relax so just wanted to show you all a couple pics and say hello. Had a blast deep sea fishing and catching all sorts of other saltwater fish from the bank. Yesterday there was so many fish in the water swimming right at our feet and big brown pelicans diving in to eat them and dolpins just a few feet away it was amazing! Back to getting the plants ready for bed when we get home Thursday. Got to talk to Barbera for a minute on the way til I lost signal. Hopefully we can meet up next time.

{{gwi:564950}}

{{gwi:564952}}

{{gwi:564954}}

{{gwi:564956}}

{{gwi:564958}}

{{gwi:564960}}

{{gwi:564962}}

{{gwi:564964}}

{{gwi:564966}}

{{gwi:564968}}

{{gwi:564970}}

{{gwi:564974}}

{{gwi:564976}}

Comments (9)

• chena
    13 years ago

YAY!!! That is soooo Very cool!!I am so glad ya'll got to go!!!! Happy Birthday John!!
    Such great Pic's!! BTW Pam brought you some water lilies. I guess my house is the next stop..UNLESS that Snapper is for supper ..LOL ;0)

• princealbert
    13 years ago

You and John are having way,way,way too much fun. I'm jealous. Those are some nice looking fish, when is the fish fry??
    All I get to do is water plants and go to plant swaps.
    Oh and did I mention someone stole all the guts to my water well?
    Ya'll needed the break.

pa

• knotz
    13 years ago

Awesome Kristi!!!...Looks like you guys had a blast...

• karyn1
    13 years ago

That looks like so much fun and those red snappers look delicious! Is that a baby 'cuda that John's holding? What do you do with the shark? The rest I don't recognize. What's the fish the woman in the red shirt is holding?

• tommysmommy
    13 years ago

What a variety! And the red snappers are gorgeous!! Looks like you had a great trip.

• honeybunny2 Fox
    13 years ago

Kristy, looks like you got a good capt. to take you out fishing. What boat did you go out on? Gary's trip for tomorrow got canceled due to high winds. We will not be going down after all. Maybe next weekend

Gary's is doing better, he has an MRI scheduled for next week, he tore his bicep muscle, they are making sure he has not damaged his rotary cuff. The pain is not as bad, he can now sleep in the bed, instead of the recliner. He has waited all year for Oct, so he would be able to go on this fishing trip. The doctor, told him it would be ok, the worse part was over, since it took 4 weeks before we could see him. Barbra

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Looks like you had a wonderful catch Kristy! Do you eat all that fish?

• fool4flowers
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Sorry about your water well Pa. I hear you bought a place down here. Thats great! John is holding a Spanish Mackeral, Patti is holding a fish they said is called mother in law. Its ugly with a big mouth, lol. Don't know if thats the real name. Barbera it is really windy. Its rocking the camper. Maybe hubby can reschedule his trip. We were thinking about going out on another boat but its too rough. Had a hard time trying to fish yesterday in it from the bank and we exended our trip to fish some more. Now just sitting in the camper rocking around, lol. If I had known it was gonna get like this we would have went back home. We ate the red fish and the mackeral already. They were goooood!

• kasha77
    13 years ago

That looks like a blast! I feel like I went on vacation with you! Gosh that snapper is as big as you! Thanks so much for sharing!
    kasha77