Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have: B. culebra

Posted by karyn1 7a (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 24, 11 at 12:20

I have a very small, but rooted, culebra cutting. I'd like to trade it for a cutting of something I don't have, preferably multi-skirt or bi-color.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have: B. culebra

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 24, 11 at 16:49

Like What.... Put it out there Girl!!!!

o

I'm not sure. lol

o

karyn,if ya have any cuttings to sell let me know,please.
thanks,patricia

o

I wish I had something to offer Karyn. LoL I've gotten some real nice brugs, but nothing so special to offer for B. culebra. :D

Good Luck in your search hon!

~Tina

o

Hi Karyn, Im new to Brugs. but I have double purple..Im sorry I dont know the proper name for them..If you still have a cutting to share I will root you a cutting of mine

Marion

o

Hi Marion. Thanks anyway but what you have is a Datura metel, not a brugmansia. You are better off collecting seeds and starting new plants next spring. You can winter them over but they are easily grown as annuals in zone 7. If you don't get seed pods there's usually plenty of members that have extra datura seeds.

o

I have tons of purple datura seeds, also some yellows I think...

Send me an email if you want to trade some Marion. =)

~Tina

o

Tina did you get my email yesterday?

o

I haven't checked, yesterday was bonkers. I'll go check it right now Karyn.

~Tina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here