Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sibhskylvr

Brugs tucked away in their new room! :)

sibhskylvr
14 years ago

Last year I had a smaller 9' x 12' room! This year a 14' x 17' room! Did a little 'moving around' this year! Took the den (that's what I called it) & rearranged it to be a plantroom! lol! Windows, lots of sunshine, private entrance, & I did have more room! But it's pretty full now! I do have a walk-way through the mess! :) I have a few more small things I need to do in there, but all-in-all, I love the extra room!

'Naughty Nick' & 'Neon Orange' decided they wanted to reach out & touch the celing! lol!

'Xena' took up alot of space in the center of the room! But, she's my baby!!

'Confusion' is, well, just confused!! rofl! He doesn't know what to think! Blooms are turning orange & then that sickly brown! We had so much rain lately! Glad he's inside now!

I've got quite a few seedpods on various plants! Something I'm going to start another thread about! I NEED to know about seedpods! lol!

Mike

{{gwi:565203}}

{{gwi:565204}}

{{gwi:565205}}

{{gwi:565206}}

{{gwi:565207}}

{{gwi:565208}}

{{gwi:565209}}

{{gwi:565210}}

{{gwi:565211}}

Comments (19)

• lon2250
    14 years ago

Oh my god, you have your very own Brug army! Look at them all in their own little rows. Standing at attention. They look like they are fixing to go march. Nice room. Your Brugs will love the extra space. Good luck on your seed pods.

Kim

• sandysseeds007
    14 years ago

Hey Mike, It looks like you don't like giving up on the flowers!!!...lol

Is this room for 'to grow' or to 'make cold for dormancy'.
    I see the lights but is that in anticipation for starting earlier for spring? Cause that's a heck of a lot of plants to be growing in that room for the next 5-6 months.
    Don't forget the moisture in the air if it's for growing.

Good Luck - and I don't mean that sarcastically - Sandy

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Looks good and lots more space. You might consider picking up some of the wooden pallettes that are used to deliver heavy items like tile, etc for home renovation projects. They are great to put the pots on keeping them much warmer by getting them off a cold floor. Even if the room is heated a cement floor can still be really cold. I use them for the plants that I winter over in the garage.

• sekhment
    14 years ago

WOW Mike That is a dream for me lol I cant wait I hope you post more pics right before you put them back outside.
    Cassie

• dees
    14 years ago

What a great garden room!Bet it smells heavenly, right now!

Dee

• figara
    14 years ago

Wow ! It is unbelievable how many brugs you have :))

• rock_oak_deer
    14 years ago

That is a great room. It does look a lot like a brug army all neatly lined up. Lots of beautiful colors there, too.

• chena
    14 years ago

VERY KOOL!!! Looks like the new house is working out just fine... BUT what room do all of the Fur~Babies get!!!LOL

Kylie

• napdognewfie
    14 years ago

Looking good. You can get even more in there if you try. LOL

Linda

• texasfern
    14 years ago

How cool is that!
    I do have a question, and I probably missed this somewhere, but, how come there are no leaves?

• honeybunny2 Fox
    14 years ago

Mike, you done a great job, organizing your brug. room. You have done a good job raising those babies. I Can't wait to see more pictures next year. Barbra,

• eddiedewayne
    14 years ago

mike ,
    i wish you had a greenhouse and could keep them blooming all year long . your plants and pics looks great .
    happy gardening
    eddie

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Wow Mike, what a great place for your brugs! The one thing I am most amazed at, is that you are so neat with your set-up! Mine would most likely be all piled up into a chaotic mess.

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Eloise that sounds like me. lol

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Mike the room looks SUPER and your plants are so lucky to have their own room. I have thought about having room for my plants...but have I done anything yet?

NO :-( Not really. I know they say frost is coming and I have a panic attack again lol

Lucy

• gardenpaw
    14 years ago

Great job Mike!
    All your babies look so healthy!

Karen

• marquest
    14 years ago

Mike that is great. I cannot believe all the Brugs you have.

I moved this year and have not set up my new plant room I have to hurry up we had our first freeze last night I ran outside and did a cover up so the room will be done this week.

• Dave in NoVA • N. Virginia • zone 7A
    14 years ago

Wish I had that kind of space for my plumerias!

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Which one Karyn, Mike's neatness or my messiness, LOL!