Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Last Chance Cuttings.....

Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 15, 11 at 12:39

I have these left and would like them to go to one person if possible...These are the last cuttings I have to find new homes for:

1-Orange Slush
2-Peaches and Cream
1-Phanomenol
1-Pink Masterpiece
1-Cherry Slush

Only the Orange Slush did NOT bloom this year.

Looking for any "real" white or yellow, not Ollie or Charles, singles are fine...The bigger the bloom size, the better :)

Thanks...knotz :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Last Chance Cuttings.....

Great offer. I'm not looking for brugs but want to know what Ollie is? I assume Charles is Chas. Grimaldi but I have no idea about Ollie.

o

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 15, 11 at 15:15

Ollie is a pure white single...Excellent bloomer and blooms for a long time...Really like him!!

Yes, Charles is Charles Grimaldi, my first love..lol.

knotz

o

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 15, 11 at 17:11

All Brugs are taken :) YIPPEE!!!

o

is the offer still good for the cuttings. im gonna try to have some variegated cream colored cuttings. i would be willing to swap or will send you the money for shipping and postage. drop me a line. i hope im not too late. thank you david goode

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here