Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brug cuttings wanted

Posted by procrastinator 5A (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 8, 13 at 14:22

Is anyone trimming their brugs back for winter? I purchased some lovely assorted cuttings here this Spring for postage, and shared them with friends. Kept a few which will bloom next year. I'd like to root some more over the winter so I thought I'd see if anyone has cuttings to share for postage before Old Man Winter arrives. Thank you very much, Janet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brug cuttings wanted

This website has some for a good price. I can't cut on mine yet, sorry.
http://trumpetflowers.com/sales/buy-angel-trumpet-brugmansia-cuttings.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: Brugmansia cuttings for sale

o

Thank you very much.

o

A neighbor of mine has a Brugs plant that was in bloom. I saw her at the store and told her how pretty her plant was . She had it planted in he ground so I ask how she got it to live in our zone. She stated she doesn't. She lets it die each year and then buys a new one each spring! I was so sad! What a waste!!! I could never let such a beautiful plant die!! On purpose.

I told her they are very easy to overwinter or even take cuttings from. She didn't seem to want to bother. She just responded her husband is the one who plants one every year in the ground. Maybe she will pass along the information to him.
Thanks for posting this great place to order Brugs!

This post was edited by teisa on Tue, Nov 26, 13 at 2:01

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here