Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kasha77

Box o' Brugs Offer for EVERYONE!

kasha77
12 years ago

As things are slowing down, I am now opening this up to everyone who'd like a flat rate box of these angels. I was over zealous last fall when I started all of these brugs! Most of these are beautiful noids in colors of yellow/orange, pink/white, and white. Some are very fragrant with large blooms. It's the end of the year and my store is only selling cuttings, so these are left over, but really nice plants. I am fitting about 10 rooted plants in a box- these are established root systems, in a 6 inch pot or greater. I still have plenty left- please save them from the compost pile! email me at kathysuleski@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Comments (17)

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Kathy,

I love doing business with you...LOL! I will send off an email to you via GW in a moment.

Thanks much!

Annie

• funinthesunincl
    12 years ago

I sent you an email also,,,,,Thanks!
    ~Mary Jane

• ladyflyfsh
    12 years ago

I sent you an email...my first time here!

• kasha77
    Original Author
    12 years ago

OK everyone- don't be shy! This is a great offer you won't be disappointed in. When these plants are gone, I'll notify this post. Ladyfish- a big WELCOME to you! This is a great place to learn- I got my start in brugs here!

• kayjones
    12 years ago

Kathy, I'd like a box AND a link or email of your store.

• mantorvillain
    12 years ago

LOL Kathy! Just before I logged on here I sent you an email 'offer'.
    will

• kasha77
    Original Author
    12 years ago

OK everybody- I have to hold off til Monday on this offer- I have to see if there are any more left for future folks- I have everyone here above as listed for getting a box.
    Thanks!

• kasha77
    Original Author
    12 years ago

OK everybody- I have to hold off til Monday on this offer- I have to see if there are any more left for future folks- I have everyone here above as listed for getting a box.
    Thanks!

• tommysmommy
    12 years ago

This is so tempting, even as I am deciding I have to stop with the brugs and don't have room for more. Stop enabling! LOL!

• kasha77
    Original Author
    12 years ago

This offer is NOW CLOSED! It was fun!

• eloise_ca
    12 years ago

Kathy, what a wonderful, generous person you are. Wishing you lots of blessings!

• marcie_new
    12 years ago

Hi Kathy I wanted to let you know I received your wonderful and generous box ob Brugmansias!! and just at the perfect time too, I have had a setback healthwise and when I finally checked the post office there they were! talk about lifting my spirits up!! Thank you so much I hope to be one of the members offering cutting next year. I finally got around to pot the cuttings up yesterday evening. Thanks Marcie

• ladyflyfsh
    12 years ago

I just wanted to say hi and to let you know one of my brugs from the box you sent me has just opened its first flower! The flower is almost as big as the plant! Thanks again...it will be so much fun to watch and see what each plant ends up being.

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:567339}}

• kasha77
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you Eloise for your kind words- it's better to give than receive:)
    Hi Marcie- so glad your cuttings have lifted your spirits!
    Hey Ladyfish- that's a fine looking brug you got there! Congrats on it's first bloom! Hope they all do as well!

• eloise_ca
    12 years ago

ladyflyfsh, congrats on your first bloom from the cuttings Kathy sent you! I bet you were so excited to see that bloom.

You're welcome Kathy. It feels good to give, and to receive. Hopefully when receiving, one is able to "pass it forward" :-)!

• ladyflyfsh
    11 years ago

Well, she's at it again! This is about the 3rd or 4th time this plant has bloomed. (it's only 2 feet tall) It has 5 blooms and three more about to open. None of the others have bloomed yet but a few are getting ready to open. It will be fun to see what the colors end up being.

Here is a link that might be useful: White brugmansia

• Rubby
    11 years ago

Ladyfish, where are you located? I want to get my Brug to blook. I have small ones like you, but you must be down south somewhere. I am in Massachusetts

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022