Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
O.T. Yahoo Superspot on Ebay

Posted by plantlover49 6B (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 14, 11 at 17:52

this is the time to get Superspot if anyone is looking for it, this is a well trusted member of GW offering it, also a good time to get some other clippings at a great rate

Elizabeth

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: O.T. Yahoo Superspot on Ebay

Hi Liz-
Are you the one who has it? If so, I have many brugs to choose from if you want to trade- check out my brug store- www.gardensbykasha.ecrater.com. I have some really beautiful doubles and triples and singles to choose from! or let me know what you want for it!
Thanks!

o
Could it really be Super Spot?

Oh sorry- I just read your post title. I wonder if this is Super Spot that he/she is selling- they state that it's "Blooms are a salmon color single". Anyone out there with Super Spot starting out with that color? enlighten me please! ;)I thought it was a very dark pink/red color.

o

Kathy mine didn't color up as much as usual this year but the normal color is a deep, dark pink. I wouldn't call it red but when SS came out it was probably the darkest pink on the market.

o

Kathy
it isn't me, But it's another trusted member, that I traded
Superspot with, just hang in there it will be on Ebay
Elzabeth

o

Finally Superspot is Listed, on Ebay, I just went there to look & it's there, anyone looking for that Beauty, nows the Time to get it, I am sure it won't last long, it's just one of those Brugs you just have to have

Elizabeth

o

• Posted by ednam z7VIRGINIA (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 25, 11 at 22:12

I had Super Spot for a couple of years and I can say that it was way over rated as being red. It was not red and everyone I know that had it said the same thing. It's nothing more than a pink brug. I let it go because it was nothing more than a pink one... sorry Elizabeth.. better me tell you than you buy it and be disappointed. Some of those Euro pictures IMHO are just not how the plants look in real life :(

Edna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here