RE: My favorite white

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 30, 13 at 10:31

night shot

o

Wed, Oct 30, 13 at 10:34

Rosa traum only opens up good at night and I can't capture the color good since I have to use a flash

o

Wed, Oct 30, 13 at 10:43

Rosa traum daytime

o

Wed, Oct 30, 13 at 10:47

I love how easy it is to post pictures here now, since I don't use photobucket anymore. But I hate how it rejects them until you crop, crop and crop. The last picture had to be cropped about 5 times before it accepted it.

o

That last Pic, is a Beauty, it's almost Red, I also like how easy it is to post Pic;s

Elizabeth

o

Beautiful brugs Ruth. I haven't used the photo posting here, so will need to check it out. Where are the instructions, under Tools and ...?

o

Thu, Oct 31, 13 at 10:20

Eloise, when you post just hit the Browse button top right.
Find the picture you want to post and double click. Then hit Preview Message. Very easy but the down side is you can only post one at a time and I usually have to crop and crop the picture because it gets rejected.

o

Nice photos! I still love my white brugs the most because of the way they glow in the evening garden or if you provide a little solar up-lighting, they can look so cool at night. Plus the Hawk/Hummingbird Moths love them and I love Hawk Moths.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here