Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
knotz_gw

Secret Santa

knotz
13 years ago

Sooo...Are you guys interested in doing a Secret Santa again this year??..I'd be happy to host again this year.

Let me know if there's an interest :)

It's time to start thinking Christmas!!

knotz

Comments (12)

• kasha77
    13 years ago

Hi knotz-
    I'd be interested again. That was fun!
    kasha77

• sekhment
    13 years ago

Yeah fun fun!!!!!!!me to

• mnwsgal
    13 years ago

As a semi-newbie I am not aware of what is involved in the secret santa activity on this forum. Will you please tell me more?

Bobbie

• knotz
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Here's what we did last year...I omitted the days since this hasn't been made official yet...This is for those "newbies" who may be interested in participating...I will make ONE post for interest and ONE post for updates so we don't have too many posts, if there's enough interest in doing the Secret Santa this year.

"1. You must be an active participant in the Brugmansia forum.
    2. Send me an email using ______@_____ stating you'd like to participate.
    3. Also include in the above email the following information:
    >Garden Web Name
    >Your "real" name and mailing address
    >Your email address so I can give you your recipient information. I will NOT NOT NOT share your information with anyone.
    4. I will need the names of all who want to participate NO later than October __, 2009.
    5. Names will be drawn November __, 2009 and I will email you your recipient and their mailing information by November __, 2009.
    6. Your Secret Santa box should be mailed to your recipient NO later than December __, 2009 to be sure it gets there safe and sound.
    7. There is NO price limit, but please be reasonable.
    8. Only legitimate items, please.
    9. If you are NOT able to participate, please let me know by November __, 2009 or as soon as possible.

1. Be sure and update your GW have and want lists.
    2. Feel free to post your ideas and questions here. I will check here everyday.
    3. If this post gets too far down the list, please bump it up.
    4. Most important-----Have FUN!!!

Whew...Did I forget anything???...Hope this didn't sound TOO technical...lol"

Still waiting for more interest than I'll get started :)

Caren/knotz

• keriann_lakegeneva
    13 years ago

I am new this forum this year, but I would really enjoy doing it!

Keriann~

• marcie_new
    13 years ago

I want in! please. will come back and enter this S.S. Thanks Mrcie

• knotz
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I guess we won't be doing a Secret Santa this year...There's not much interest, unless those that responded still wanna do it..Last year we had SO many join...I thought more would like to join in, but it's ALL good :)

Let me know what you guys think...I'm still willing to host.

knotz

• kasha77
    13 years ago

We have enough people, let's do it!
    kasha77

• Patsey Nelson
    13 years ago

I'm for it. Will someone please tell us newbies what they got last year to give us an idea of what went on.
    Thanks,
    Patsey

• Frances Coffill
    13 years ago

I wasn't able to participate last year, but if it is still open I would like very much to join in!

Frances

• knotz
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Okie Dokie...Can't wait!!...I'll get started in a week with a new post.

knotz

• kasha77
    13 years ago

Hi Patsey!
    Our favorite gifts were- of course- BRUG cuttings! (If we had them to give) We can check out our recipents' member page for any clues. Some folks listed garden items that they enjoy, others sent candies, candles, seeds. You can also do a search for last year's exchange for more ideas. We posted pics of our goody bags! Anything goes, really. Just send it from your heart!
    Welcome to our group!
    kasha77

Sponsored
Uncommon Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Turnkey Interior Design Studio in Loudoun County, VA