Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures, picture, pictures

Posted by figara Ca 9 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 4, 11 at 21:30

Few new seedlings are opening for the first time.

Look at those tendrils....they are almost as long as the the whole flower. Unfortunately I missed the flush. It opened while I was away.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
This seedling started white and change color to a peach. I love the color. Hope I'll see the flush before I live again in 7 days.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Another one...
Nothing special about this one but it's such a reliable bloomer and smels very nice.

I do not know what this guy/gal is because I lost the tag. Could be a seedling or an establish brug I got it as cutting, who knows? What I know is that it behaves very well in heat. The flowers do not wilt in heat (85-92)like other brugs do. First time I see it bloom and had only 2 buds. Now it has more buds. Hope I'll see them when I come back.
Photobucket Photobucket

Pat

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures, picture, pictures

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 4, 11 at 23:18

Oh I LOVE the first one!!...If you have any extra cuttings, I'd be happy to take one off your hands ;)
The last one is a beauty too!!...Very nice...

knotz

o

Beautiful!

o

Pat, these are all sensational! Great job in growing them.

o

Sorry you missed the flushes Pat, which in turn we then missed too! ;) But they are beautiful! Hope You get to enjoy a flush before you leave. Thank you so much for sharing them! <3

~Tina

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 5, 11 at 13:58

Beautiful!!! Glad you got some shots.. I LOVE!!!!!! the last one!!!
Kylie

o

Pat

One word - BEAUTIFUL!! Looks like you had a great Brug summer! :)

Mike

o

Great pictures such beauties!! sorry you missed the first flush! I do envy you you own such beauty mine did not do too good this year the 3 that I had as of last year died on me this year they were variegated brugies(snif snif) one of my versicolor died and also a white one, this year has been terrible for my plants however I have managed to keep alive my hibiscus except for 3 but hope to have a better year next year Marcie

o

Beautiful brugs...Love those long tenrdrils on the first one...Trish

o

Pat,
My Casicola Creek has some of its blossoms that look exactly like that last picture. Some of the blossoms have a much more extended inner skirt. Very nice pictures.
Bill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here