Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT. Hi there!

Posted by figara Ca 9 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 21, 10 at 21:44

Hope everyone is doing fine. I've been away for about 2 month.
I flew to New York where I spent a few days ,then flew to Vienna. From there we went by car to Graz , Ljubliana (Slovenia),then Trieste (Italy)and then Porec and Pula (Croatia).
We went back to Vienna and flew to Bucharest Romania. Have not been there in 8 years and we spent only 9 days there. Not enough time to see everybody. We returned via Vienna, NY where we spent a few more days. I came home stayed 4 days and then flew to Boston to attend my sister wedding on 10/10/10. I came back 4 days ago and have to catch up with tons of things.
All this time my son took care of my plants. He did a pretty good job.I had minimal casualties. I missed all my new brugs blooming.I am waiting now for them to bloom again.
Glad to be back. My vacation was wonderful but is no place like home.
Few wedding pictures....
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT. Hi there!

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 21, 10 at 23:47

Welcome Home!! WOW sounds like a Wonderful time.. I hope you took pic's of your adventure.. The wedding pic's are great!!!

Kylie

o

What a great vacation. I'd really love to go to Croatia. I can't stand the cooler weather but I do love the fall colors. It was a beautiful setting for the wedding. Glad to hear your son did a good job with your plants.

o

Whoa, tired me out just ready all you did Pat! Must have been a great vacation, but you're right on when you say there's "no place like home". Congrats to your sister.

o

What a lot of traveling you've done in a short time. It sounds like you saw and did tons, glad the plants survived your absence. The wedding pix are lovely!

o

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
    Fri, Oct 22, 10 at 11:04

Welcome home!!...Looks like a wonderful trip!!

o

Wow- that's wonderful! Great pics, and is that your handsome face standing next to your sister? Good looking family! Glad you arrived safely back home!
kasha77

o

Thanks for the welcome and congratulations.

Kylie , yes I took lots of pictures but did not have time to download and look at them. I'll post some when I have time.

Karin, Croatia is very nice. We went to Europe at the right time September and beginning of October. The weather was very nice not to hot not to cold. Occasional I needed a jacket. It rained a little but no more than few hours.

The wedding took place in New Hampshire where the fall is beautiful. Carmen was dressed for lunch in a traditional Romanian outfit. Her scarf is hand made and is a family heirloom. It is over 100 years old.

Kasha my sister is in all the pictures. Here is a picture of three of us. I am on the right hand side :-)
Photobucket

pat

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here