Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
figara_gw

Pics of some brugs and other flowers

figara
14 years ago

Today was such a nice day that I decided to leave my bed and go outside to take some pictures. Armed with my camera around my neck and my crouches off I went. It was such a nice view, lots of different color leaves were laying on the ground and the trees were a delight.

I'll start with my double white I bought a few days before I left for Boston. It had 2 blooms when I left. My NOID Pink had some blooms too so I decided to take some pollen from them and put it on the double white. To my surprise when I came back I saw 2 seed pods developing :)) I hope they will stay and mature so I 'll have my first cross.

{{gwi:575549}}{{gwi:575551}}{{gwi:575554}}{{gwi:575558}} {{gwi:575562}}

This is Sanguinea I also bought it before I left.

{{gwi:575568}}

This is my Pink Noid I propagated. If the weather holds I'll have lots of blooms.

{{gwi:575572}}

And other stuff I have in the garden right now.

{{gwi:575576}} {{gwi:575580}} {{gwi:575585}} {{gwi:575588}} {{gwi:575590}} {{gwi:575593}} {{gwi:575596}} {{gwi:575600}}

Pat

Comments (10)

• haase
    14 years ago

I love your garden, Pat. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Ingrid

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

Beautiful blooms and lots of fruit ready to pick! Beautiful garden, Pat! I love the pop of the morning glories next to the fall foliage. What is the deep blue bloom in the last picture?

Pam

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Beautiful Pat; I should have visited you instead of going to the NE states to see changing of leaf color, LOL! Is that a meyer lemon, yummy! And you grew watermelons, wow! I like where you have your princess flower and especially love the way you have that begonia with baby tears on the ground -- so pretty! Hope you are getting better each day.

• rock_oak_deer
    14 years ago

Such a beautiful garden. I'm glad you were able to share it with us.

• chena
    14 years ago

Pat.. Everything is just Beautiful..I Love the gate with the arch and all of the Fall color in the background..
    Sounds like you are on the mend.. That is wonderful to hear!

Kylie

• figara
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Pam, the deep blue flower in the last picture is Princess Flower.

Eloise, the lemon is Mayer and is very precious to me. In my previous house I had 2 Meyer lemon trees in the ground. When we redone the patio the constructions guys cut and dug them out. I almost fainted when I came home and saw it. Few month later a shoot came from the ground and my mom was nursing it until it grew in a small tree. When I moved I dug it out and took it with me because reminds me of my mom.

Thanks everyone for your concern. Yes, I am feeling much better. Can't wait to get rid of crouches.

Pat

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Pat hope you are doing ok...have not gotten to the older posts yet. Starting from the top working my way down. But it is a great sign already that you went outside :-)

So good to see brugs in bloom and cross my fingers for your crossed brug seedpods to develop fully also

Love your Veggies.
    My grandkids ripped off the kumquats and played pingpong with em.

But my favorite pictures are the ones were you captured the change of season with the gorgeous color display of the leaves and trees. AWESOME!

Get well
    Hugs
    Lucy

• figara
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Lucy, I love Autumn and the chance in color of trees but I am happy to see my double blooming. All these month I was drooling when I saw everybody's pictures. The flowers of this brug last for so long. It's been already a week and they are still going and going. The leaves are so velvety.

Pat

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Glad to hear that you are recovering. Crutches are such a PITA. That's so sweet about your lemon tree. The orange looks great as well. I love the color of your Tibouchina. I've tried keeping them in a container here but they don't do well over the winter for me, even in the greenhouse. I can't wait to see your sang in bloom.

• figara
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I can not wait to see my sanguinea bloom too. It grew very nice since I bought it.
    Ha, ha Karyn, I had to google Tibouchina to find out which one is. I just knew it by the name of Princess Flower. I am learning all the time:)) It is one of my first loves. When I saw it I like it so much that I bought 6 of them. Now I have them all over the yard.

Pat

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County