Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT: POTD: This old tree

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

Good morning

I have to admit, the times with family the last week was so exceptional, fun and lol, time consuming, that I did not know if I was coming or going. BUT all I could think about was the NOW AND HERE.

No TV, no Internet. Just plain old family fun!
{{gwi:576333}}From POTD for November 09

This tree, one of five, I call the MOTHER tree. ME. Then there is a dad tree and our three kids have an Oak tree also.

Now it holds our grandkids and I am so thankful for having had them all enjoy this old tree. As we enjoyed our grandkids along with the parents.

Now you got me back and life brings back the joy I have with coming here.

Eager to read the posts and events, Pictures and stories I missed from my friend's lives :-)

Hoping that like for example Karyn my friend, who loves to throw big get togethers...Oh I should have ask you for some advice lol...how the holidays were for you or other big familie *reunions*

For us it was the 1st reunion of our 3 children in 13 years that we were all together at once.

So let me go and catch up a bit before the clean up begins and I get the house back to a 2 occupant household.

Wishing that this day finds all my GW buddies as well off as can be.

Kristy, especially you now that I know you had a horrible experience coming home yesterday. Glad you are safe and it ended without harm. That was one message I managed to read before I looked at the hundreds of photo's we took over the holidays and I had time this morning to do so for the 1st time.

Hugs

Lucy

Comments (8)