Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

Thursday's picture of the day ,20 Nov 08

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

Here I am friends. With heavy heart wishing everybody a great day.

Hug someone you want to feel good. Tell someone you love them. Talk to someone you have not in a long time. Eversince Mike had said, give your pet some loving, I remember his words and give my 2 cats a lot more loving these days.

It will make you feel great! And the person and pet also!

I really do not want to make your hearts heavy too. It is just very hard to find something cheery to say. Today I am not able to. Sorry friends.

Walking through the yard I was trying to figure out what picture I can post. Nothing new around.

Then I looked into the sky and it was loaded with stars. SO BRIGHT. Calling for my attention. And I look down and see this:
{{gwi:576552}}From Picture of the day

I know heaven is waiting for Arrant with open arms and he will be taken care of. Lets open our arms and take care of Mike!

Not being able to rename a NOID, I know that ;-) . But this NOID brug from Kristy has been very special all year also. It has a seedpod growing and I hope I will get some seeds. I will share them with Mike and I hope that out of THIS special angel we might get one we really can call : Arrant's Star!

If you read this while it is still dark, go outside, take a look at the beautiful sky filled with a star for each of us!

Hugs and prayers to all. Especially Mike and Arrant

Lucy

Comments (4)