Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Proud Momma

Posted by hdiperna 5/6 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 7, 09 at 8:14

Hi everyone
I am the proud new momma of 9 NOID Brug cuttings. I have been lurking here gathering all the information that I can. I hope that with all the great information provided here that they will be successful in growing roots!!

Thanks again and Have a great Day
Heidi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Proud Momma

< Heidi

we are happy you found this wonderful forum.
Even happier that becoming a mommy brought you out of the lurking mode :-)

Crossing my fingers for you but it sounds like you are prepared to be a super mom.

Hope you get to share many many stories about your new angels with us

You have a super day also :-)
Lucy

o

Welcome to the best site in GW Heidi. Glad you came out from lurking, and please stay and participate with us. We are all always learning something.

o

Hello and welcome Heidi. I hope you decide to stay. We are a bunch of fun people. We love to share stories and pictures (lots of pics lol). Lots of advice too. I'm still learning myself. Congrats on your new Brugs.

Kim

o

Nine cuttings! In zones 5/6! Well good for you, and do let us know how your garden grows. I'm in zone 5a and the outdoor season is from mid May to mid September usually, pretty short. Welcome!
Diane

o

I am very nervous about over wintering. It wasn't decided what I would be getting in return for the swap, so when she mentioned brugs, I said "yeah I would like to try some". I didn't know that she would be sending me 9 :o) Nothing like jumping in feet first. Thanks for all the welcomes. I am happy to be here!!
Heidi

o

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 7, 09 at 10:28

Welcome Heidi!!

o

Hi Heidi! Good to see you on this forum too. There are few of us from the Round Robin forum that visit here.

later...April

o

Welcome Heidi and good luck with your nine-pack baby brugs.
They will bring you nothing but joy!
Ingrid.

o

Welcome, and so great that you are starting with nine brugs. They really do root easily and the plants are not as fragile as they seem for such beautiful flowers.

Shirley

o

Welcome Heidi!
Good luck with your cuttings! Im sure you will do wonderful
with them!

Karen

o

Beware!!! This is a dangerous place and can contribute to serious addiction!!! I'm a prime example. Got more brugs now than I can take care of and just keep wanting more.
But it's a reallly great bunch of folks who suffer the same malady -grinning all the way...
Will

o

Very addictive. LOL. First Lonny had one, then he has many, and now even I have one of my very own. AND he is giving a couple of cuttings to my grandma to get her started.

Kim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here