Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free Brugmansias for Overwintering

Posted by espanact VA (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 3, 09 at 8:49

Hi, I'm new here and hope I'm posting in the correct forum. I have 3 big brugs that I don't care to overwinter again. An Equador Pink, Equador White and a Charles Grimaldi. I am in Northern Virginia, 3 miles outside the beltway. If no response within 2 days I will post on the free board on Craigslist.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free Brugmansias for Overwintering

Is this a pick up only? And how big are they?

o

please let me know.
thank you
cassie

o

• Posted by dees 5 IN (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 4, 09 at 7:16

Would you consider sending cuttings for postage?
Dee

o

Yes, for pick-up only. They are about 5 feet, 5 1/2 feet and 6 feet tall.

I'm not sure how to do cuttings. How many inches under the Y do I cut, and can I trim the tops of the cuttings? If I can't trim the tops they would be way to big to send in the mail.

o

May I have cuttings for postage if you do trim, either above or below Y"? They all work. I only have pink and yellow ones. Please let me know. Thanks.

o

What city? I need to Mapquest you.

Linda

o

I am in Merrifield, near Vienna VA zip code 22031. I am easy to get to off the beltway or off 66.

Charles Grimaldi is yellow.

I am eager to get these guys to a new home. For each one you take, you get a cutting from Inca Sun, which is my new brug love. Smaller and flowers constantly. Must go soon before the frost.

o

Moderator, this thread is now unnecessary. I have put my brugs up on craigslist.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here