Posted by pearlgirl 7va (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 15, 09 at 9:12

If I could have predicted that our temps around here would
be so warm in mid Nov...I surely would have had more of my
brugs in pots and wouldn't have minded pulling them in and
out to enjoy them for a while longer. Win some...lose some
(I know). It's 9:am, the sun is shining and the birdies
are singing. The night temps for the next 6-7 days are mid
40's. Oh well, I can finish my fall clean-up.
Margaret

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: If I COULD have known...

It's always a delima for me too!
I want to leave all my plants out for as long as possible!

o

This is another season of weird weather. We'd finally been consistently cool then we get 5 days of temps in the mid to upper 70's. Following that we had the Nor'Easter and now it's back in the 70's! I never know whether to open the GH vents and turn on the exhaust fan or use the heater!!!

o

I was in a short-sleeved shirt today and I was wondering if a few days in the sun outside would do my plants some good. But, what if it freezes at night? Ah, life is hard.

o

Yes after the beautiful weather we have had its going to get cold Tuesday. I hope all the plants make it through this first one. I'll never get them all inside in time. Took me all weekend to get the garage cleaned out, lol.

o

I just posted about this to Pat and Kristy on the other threads. It's only going to be cold here a couple nights so the question is always whether to haul them in and back out or leave them and hope.

It has been beautiful here, and still will be great weather for a while even with a couple cold nights.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here