Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Double L'Amour

Posted by karyn1 MD 7 (bhkalen@aol.com) on
Thu, Nov 25, 10 at 9:14

I allowed this one to bloom inside because I've been waiting all season to see it. Even though the color's off and the flower a bit deformed I think it's a beautiful brug. Hopefully it will do well next season. I had to chop it off right after taking the pics because the scent gave me a headache but it would probably smell nice outside.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My thunbergia grandiflora decided to start blooming again. It surprised me because it's been cut back and is in a cold dark garage going dormant, I thought!Photobucket This is totally OT but Kyle lost a top front tooth. He looks so funny with that big gap toothed smile Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Double L'Amour

It is a beautiful brug indeed but look at that smiley face...he is so cute.
Have a nice Thanksgiving.
Pat

o

Beautiful Karyn,
Kyle and L`Amour!
I think they look so cute when they lose a tooth.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Karen

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sun, Nov 28, 10 at 14:24

HAHAHA!!!! Kyle looks adorable...I bet he scored big time for that tooth..LOL
The thunbergia grandiflora is so cute!! I love that..
I had a DL but it didn't survive the last yr being out of town so much..That one is a tad picky about the heat as well.. She sure is pretty tho!!!
I hope you and yours had a Wonderful Holiday.. Was the big Shabang at your house this yr??

o

Precisely what I was looking for. Thank you for sharing your beautiful blooms! :) Your son is just adorable. How precious. Thank you for all your help.

o

Karyn
Beautiful Flowers, Kyle looks so cute, he sure is growing
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving

Elizabeth

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here