Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Secret Santa update 3

Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 2, 09 at 15:51

You should have all received an email with your recipient.

If you have ANY problems, ANY at all, please email me OFF list at:

caren@knotzmade.com

Also, please email me at the above email when you MAIL your package to your recipient...I want to keep track so noone gets missed.

The first one to receive their package from their Secret Santa can make a post if they want...We can just add to that ONE post.

Sound good??...LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

Caren/knotz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Secret Santa update 3

• Posted by bri_fl 9 FL Lakeland (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 2, 09 at 20:18

I got mine!!!! So excited!! Caren what is the last day to ship?

Thanks!

o

Got it. Now to start filling box.

Linda

o

Got mine too!

Bri~ one of the SS post said boxes should be mailed no later than Dec 4th.

later...April

o

Got my name! Thanks!
kasha77

o

I got my name and now I have to figure out what they want.

o

Got it! Hee,hee!
Susan

o

We got our name! yipee!

Kim

o

I got mine fun fun fun hehehehe

o

Got mine too!!

o

caren ,
i lost your email addy so i have to write you in here . my SS package went out yesterday .
happy gardening
eddie

o

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Eddie...ha ha ha you are one fast SS

I think that is a first rofl.

Lucy

o

I've been taking a look at my reciepient's want list!! oh the fun!

o

I'll let you know once I receive your package Eddie, LOL!!!

Josh, glad you are having fun looking at your SS want list; mine doesn't have much for me to fill their wants!

o

Eloise, ask QUESTIONS...to ALL lol...as to what you like...what not.What color. Pets? and so on and on lol

Eloise roflmao. You won't be able to post. Cause the real funny part is, that I am not even participating and I AM GETTING EDDIE's SS box roflmao

ha ha ha ha

Lucy

o

Very funny Lucy trying to take my SS box, LOL! BTW, I was wondering why several of you "old timers" didn't participate this year? You guys are the ones with all the great brugs and other plants :-)

I am NOT sending my SS person a pet, LOL! (I know you mean stuff for pets)

o

Eloise lol...are you calling me an OLD TIMER? I know I know....another year is being added soon to the numbers ha ha ha ha

As for me, I learned last year that I just do not have the time before christmas to get involved in the SS exchange.
It was the BEST thing EVER for me. Brenda was the BEST SS anyone could wish for. I had a ball getting Theresa's box together.

It is really just bad timing for me :-( Especially getting new Garage doors installed SOON and my Garage is still not ready for it :-(

So I better go get busy lol

nevertheless I am SO looking forward to reading...seeing all the fun you guys have that are participating in :-)

Lucy

o

Ooohhh! Pet treats! LOL.
Oldtimer? I don't think I could ever picture Lucy all hunched over, walking with a cane, no teeth, walking wably, yealling about all us wippersnapers. ROFL

Kim

o

I got mine!!!SSSHHHHHHH Don't tell!
Thanks Caren for hosting this,... So much fun!
Dorothy

P.S. Any one that has not posted their wish list please do so.

o

update of my wish !!!

dear secret santa ,
i have been such a good boy this year i deserve (lol) a purple brug , a blue one and a bag of money .lol

seriously , i would love for my secret santa to give 10 can goods to local food banks . i could ask for nothing better .
happy gardening
eddie

o

Eddie, part of your wish was granted. 21 pounds of food was donated this afternoon in your name.
As for the the other part of your wish ...purple brug and a blue one... you need to be on your best behavior for a few years to be granted.

Ho ho ho!

Secret Santa

o

You really need to start a new SS *received* boxes thread.

Eddie what a selfless heartwarming gift. What a inspiration.
Not only should you 2 feel awesome about this gift....but you made SO MANY people feel your love also

Lucy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here