Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Prayers needed

Posted by gottahosta z7b_NE_GA (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 18, 09 at 17:20

Marian has been very busy this year and has been corresponding sporadically with me.

I just found out that her hubby is going into hospital tomorrow for his heart cath. He may get by with stents or he may go into the operating room for open heart if the stents can't be used.

Marian would appreciate our prayers for her hubby.

Thanks!

~Brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Prayers needed

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 18, 09 at 17:31

Glad to hear you are staying in touch... My thoughts and Prayers are with them both and I Pray for a flawless and speedy recovery!!(((HUGS))) Marion!!!

Thanks Brenda for letting us know!!

Kylie

o

My prayers are with Marian and her hubby.
Hope things go will tomorrow.
Dorothy

o

Marian- My prayers are with you & your hubby- and for a speedy recovery!
kasha77

o

Prayers for the two of you and I have my fingers crossed for the stents. Mine was an easy recovery.

o

Thanks for letting us know Brenda.

Prayers being sent that George will get what he needs and what is least invasive. Marian, hang in there friend. I know that you know how good God is :-)

o

Brenda please tell Marian that with all of praying for DH....it has to go well :-)

Hugs
Lucy

o

Prayers for Marian's husband and family!
Susan

o

Marian, hoping all goes well for your husband and that he's back up on his feet in no time!!

Phoenix Ryan

o

Give her my best. Hopefully they can get by with the CC and not have to resort to an open procedure.

o

Prayers going up for Marians DH.

Karen

o

Thanks for all the care and prayer you are sending Marian's way for George and her. I have not heard from her yet today how is is going or how it went. Perhaps Eloise has heard!
I hope she stops by to fill her heart with all the love and concern the forum members have for her. Sending mine along to her, as well.
~Brenda

o

Brenda, thanks for letting us know.
Marian and her husband are included in my prayers.
Ingrid.

o

Marian you and George are in my prayers and I hope he gets well quickly from his procedure.
Kristy

o

Marian and George are in our prayers too. I hope the procedure went well and he gets well.

Kim

o

Prayers sent her way tonight.

Rigo

o

I haven't heard from Marian although she did distribute some emails a couple of days ago, but hasn't mentioned anything about George. Continuing to pray for both of them. Heres a couple of blooms from today for George and Marian of MM (cuttings given to me by Marian).

Photobucket Photobucket

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 20, 09 at 15:31

Hopefully someone will have an update soon...Beautiful pic's Eloise...

Kylie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here