Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
can you believe? a hurricane

Posted by jumpin4joy zone8 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 9, 09 at 18:22

It would seem last week my focus was on a impending first freeze and now We will b hit by a Tropical Storm possible hurricane tommorrow. 2011 my butt. LOL Well the GH is snug so I guess I cant complain. I need a gardening journal. Its gonna be a busy weird season.
We are still picking peanuts. 3 Bushels this weekend and at least 4 to go.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: can you believe? a hurricane

It's not just ONE weird season anymore.

I pray that no one will get hurt. Have damages to their homes or anything you an not afford to loose.

May God watch over each on in the path of this hurricane

Lucy

o

Oh no! My thoughts are with you.

Hope everyone stays OK.

Linda

o

Well so far just rain!

o

Crazy hurricane doesn't know the season is over I guess. Hope you don't get any damage.

o

We just got a lot of wet leaves sticking to every surface of the car and making it hard to see. Hope you were okay.

o

It is going crazy here. The wind blast has been going on for 2 days

o

• Posted by ednam z7VIRGINIA (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 12, 09 at 15:51

I'm about 45 min. from Va Beach and we are getting slammed ! We are OK, just super scary with all that wind and rain !

o

Just rain here. Ready for a little sunshine.
Hope all is safe.
Dorothy

o

praying for everyones safety

Lucy

o

My sister in Delaware got flooded by Ida. I was laughing at her, she moved thousands of miles away from the Gulf Coast and she gets hit by a hurricane. I think they follow her. Hurricane season actually ends in November.
Tally HO!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here