Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rmbill_gw

Box of brug cuttings.

rmbill
13 years ago

I have about 15 or so different kinds of named Brug cuttings that I will identify and send for the price of the small flat rate postal box. ( $5.00 per box ) This is first come first served. I will mix them up in each box. One box will probably hold about 1/2 of the varieties.

I have several colors and some are doubles.

Please Email me with your request. wjzjr@aol.com

Bill

Comments (26)

• huneybunch_2000
    13 years ago

I am interested in your brug cuttings.. Sending you email..

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

What a very nice offer Bill! :-)

• wanna_run_faster
    13 years ago

Hi Bill

I sent you an email. If you have any available, I would absolutely love any yellow, pink, white or doubles you have available.

Thanks

Helen

• maile_2010
    13 years ago

Bill, sent you a second email.
    Thanks,
    Jerry

• glaswegian
    13 years ago

Another great share, kudos to you

Mick

• kathi_rogers
    13 years ago

Sent you an email!

• Patsey Nelson
    13 years ago

Hi Bill,
    This is especially nice for us newbies. I sent you an email.
    Patsey

• WOODSGRANNY
    13 years ago

bill,ttried to send ya an email.can't figure it out on grandaughters computer.do you except paypal?i would love a box of your cuttings.let me hear
    thanks,patricia

• chena
    13 years ago

Hey Bill!!
    I see you are new to GW and this your first post.. Have you been growing Brugs long?? You know we love pic's around here..(hint hint) LOL This is a very generous offer of you.. I look forward to seeing you around.. and WELCOME to a Wonderful forum..

Kylie

• glaswegian
    13 years ago

Yes..we love pics round here. There is a sayin "pictures or it never happened" LOL

• rmbill
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Kylie,
    Last year I bought a Yellow aurea from a lady at a flea market. It had a nice flush of flowers on it. (10 or so ). I really liked the smell and it was so pretty. The flowers all fell of and I was looking forward to next year and more flowers. About 3 or 4 weeks later it flushed with 85 awesome flowers and I was hooked for ever. I signed up with BGI and got seeds. I then bought 25 cuttings form EddieDwayne. All but one or two did great but some of the tags got lost so those are no Noids. The seeds didn,t do all that great, I got 8 or 10 nice plants but no flowers this year. I can hardly wait to see some of the hybrids next year. Next year I am planting in the ground. I had some plants 7 and 8 foot tall that didn't blossom for me. Again, next year.
    Bill

• chena
    13 years ago

Well You are going to love it around here!! ;0)

Kylie

• chena
    13 years ago

So where do you hail from?

Kylie

• dragonsmist
    13 years ago

sent email

• rmbill
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Kylie,
    I live in Michigan, near Detroit Metro airport. Suburbs you know. I have 1 3/4 acres so I get to do fun things with my little greenhouse and garden spot. I now have 27 chickens, also. It's against the city rules here. They should start laying very soon. I hope I don't get caught. I sent your cuttings today.
    Bill

• glaswegian
    13 years ago

27 chickens.....no shortage of eggs then? LOL

This is very nice of you to be doing, especially when there is no strings attached to your offer.

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Yes, it's an extremely nice offer! I can't wait until I'm able to pay it forward.

Thanks again Bill!

• chena
    13 years ago

I am so jealous over the GH.. We use to have chickens BUT between the Owls,Hawks and Coyotes they don't last that long around here..I want to see them.. You are going to have soooo many eggs.. and the yokes are so bright they almost glow in the dark..LOL
    YAY I'll be looking for it!! THANKS!!

Kylie

• rmbill
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I am about out of cuttings. I have sent out lots of them. There will be lots of happy people next summer. I have enjoyed this little project. I hope to see some nice pictures from these next year. I hope everybody is conciencious about tagging their plants. Some of my labels came off so part of my brugs are named varieties but now noids. About four plants I think. Oh well, they will still be beautiful.
    Bill

• chena
    13 years ago

If you only have 4 that you lost tags on trust me you are ahead of the game..LOL ;0)

Kylie

• threas
    13 years ago

Thank you,Bill! I know I am happy! Welcome to the Brugmansia forum! We do love pictures too!:)

Theresa

• rmbill
    Original Author
    13 years ago

All but one box have been sent out. It has been fun. Next year I hope to have lots more cuttings and varieties. I plan on irrigating and fertilizing better than this year. Also, I am planting in the ground. I think that will be better.
    Happy Holidays,
    Bill

• chena
    13 years ago

Bill mine arrive ... Thanks so much!!! I will get your postage on the road!!
    Happy Holiday to you a well!!

Kylie

• wanna_run_faster
    13 years ago

Hi Bill

Ohmigosh! What an awesome collection you have! The cuttings arrived and I can't believe how many and how many different varieties you sent. Thank you soooo much! I will send your postage out to you today. Please let me know if i ever have anything you would be interested in. I'd be more than happy to send you a box of tropicals, or hibiscus cuttings or whatever next spring (or when ever's good for you!)

Thanks again for your generousity! Happy, happy Thanksgiving!

Helen

• WOODSGRANNY
    13 years ago

i'm jealous,mine aren'there yet.bill when did you mail them?

thanks,patricia

• WOODSGRANNY
    13 years ago

bill,got my cuttings,thanks a million
    patricia

Sponsored
Franklin County's Remodeling & Handyman Services