Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Box of brug cuttings.

Posted by rmbill 6a (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 17, 10 at 19:14

I have about 15 or so different kinds of named Brug cuttings that I will identify and send for the price of the small flat rate postal box. ( $5.00 per box ) This is first come first served. I will mix them up in each box. One box will probably hold about 1/2 of the varieties.
I have several colors and some are doubles.
Please Email me with your request. wjzjr@aol.com
Bill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Box of brug cuttings.

I am interested in your brug cuttings.. Sending you email..

o

What a very nice offer Bill! :-)

o

Hi Bill

I sent you an email. If you have any available, I would absolutely love any yellow, pink, white or doubles you have available.

Thanks

Helen

o

Bill, sent you a second email.
Thanks,
Jerry

o

Another great share, kudos to you

Mick

o

Sent you an email!

o

Hi Bill,
This is especially nice for us newbies. I sent you an email.
Patsey

o

bill,ttried to send ya an email.can't figure it out on grandaughters computer.do you except paypal?i would love a box of your cuttings.let me hear
thanks,patricia

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 18, 10 at 17:08

Hey Bill!!
I see you are new to GW and this your first post.. Have you been growing Brugs long?? You know we love pic's around here..(hint hint) LOL This is a very generous offer of you.. I look forward to seeing you around.. and WELCOME to a Wonderful forum..

Kylie

o

Yes..we love pics round here. There is a sayin "pictures or it never happened" LOL

o

Hi Kylie,
Last year I bought a Yellow aurea from a lady at a flea market. It had a nice flush of flowers on it. (10 or so ). I really liked the smell and it was so pretty. The flowers all fell of and I was looking forward to next year and more flowers. About 3 or 4 weeks later it flushed with 85 awesome flowers and I was hooked for ever. I signed up with BGI and got seeds. I then bought 25 cuttings form EddieDwayne. All but one or two did great but some of the tags got lost so those are no Noids. The seeds didn,t do all that great, I got 8 or 10 nice plants but no flowers this year. I can hardly wait to see some of the hybrids next year. Next year I am planting in the ground. I had some plants 7 and 8 foot tall that didn't blossom for me. Again, next year.
Bill

o

Thu, Nov 18, 10 at 21:33

Well You are going to love it around here!! ;0)

Kylie

o
RE: brug cuttings.

Thu, Nov 18, 10 at 22:08

So where do you hail from?

Kylie

o

sent email

o

Kylie,
I live in Michigan, near Detroit Metro airport. Suburbs you know. I have 1 3/4 acres so I get to do fun things with my little greenhouse and garden spot. I now have 27 chickens, also. It's against the city rules here. They should start laying very soon. I hope I don't get caught. I sent your cuttings today.
Bill

o

27 chickens.....no shortage of eggs then? LOL

This is very nice of you to be doing, especially when there is no strings attached to your offer.

o

Yes, it's an extremely nice offer! I can't wait until I'm able to pay it forward.

Thanks again Bill!

o

Sat, Nov 20, 10 at 0:24

I am so jealous over the GH.. We use to have chickens BUT between the Owls,Hawks and Coyotes they don't last that long around here..I want to see them.. You are going to have soooo many eggs.. and the yokes are so bright they almost glow in the dark..LOL
YAY I'll be looking for it!! THANKS!!

Kylie

o

I am about out of cuttings. I have sent out lots of them. There will be lots of happy people next summer. I have enjoyed this little project. I hope to see some nice pictures from these next year. I hope everybody is conciencious about tagging their plants. Some of my labels came off so part of my brugs are named varieties but now noids. About four plants I think. Oh well, they will still be beautiful.
Bill

o

Sun, Nov 21, 10 at 0:27

If you only have 4 that you lost tags on trust me you are ahead of the game..LOL ;0)

Kylie

o

Thank you,Bill! I know I am happy! Welcome to the Brugmansia forum! We do love pictures too!:)

Theresa

o

All but one box have been sent out. It has been fun. Next year I hope to have lots more cuttings and varieties. I plan on irrigating and fertilizing better than this year. Also, I am planting in the ground. I think that will be better.
Happy Holidays,
Bill

o

Tue, Nov 23, 10 at 11:15

Bill mine arrive ... Thanks so much!!! I will get your postage on the road!!
Happy Holiday to you a well!!

Kylie

o

Hi Bill

Ohmigosh! What an awesome collection you have! The cuttings arrived and I can't believe how many and how many different varieties you sent. Thank you soooo much! I will send your postage out to you today. Please let me know if i ever have anything you would be interested in. I'd be more than happy to send you a box of tropicals, or hibiscus cuttings or whatever next spring (or when ever's good for you!)

Thanks again for your generousity! Happy, happy Thanksgiving!

Helen

o

i'm jealous,mine aren'there yet.bill when did you mail them?

thanks,patricia

o

bill,got my cuttings,thanks a million
patricia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here