12 years ago

I hope all my Gardening Friends have a Wonderful & safe

Thanksgiving day, I have got all my shopping done, ready

to cook a wonderful meal for the family

Elizabeth

Comments (13)

• gardenpaw
    12 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving Elizabeth and all my Garden Buds!

Cooking a Thanksgiving meal here too.

Karen

• kasha77
    12 years ago

Yes- I am thankful for all my friends at this Brug forum! Have a blessed day with family and friends! Cooking the bird here on Thurs!

• mnwsgal
    12 years ago

I am thankful for posters on this forum for sharing advice and wonderful photos which help me anticipate blooms from my plants.

Also am thankful for those who have welcomed me on my travels, spending time together and sharing the gardens in their area as well as their own gardens and those both near and far who have shared their cuttings of these wonderful plants.

You are all a blessing to me.

Tomorrow I will go to the grocery store for fruit and yams for the holiday meal. Turkey is already in the frig.

• karyn1
    12 years ago

A happy Thanksgiving to all.

• eloise_ca
    12 years ago

A very blessed Thanksgiving to all! My food contribution towards our Thanksgiving dinner will be: baked yams with apples, and string beans almondine. YUM!

• chena
    12 years ago

Many Blessings and safe travels to all.. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Looks like it will be just Hub's and Me this yr.. We will still cook to much, eat to much and the Fur-Babies will feast as well!! LOL

Kylie

• marquest
    12 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am thankful for each and everyone of you.

{{gwi:113495}}

• maile_2010
    12 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to All.
    Thanks to All that make this Forum possible and thanks for the beauty of the BRUG FLOWER.
    Peace,
    Jerry

• kasha77
    12 years ago

What an outstanding example of the American bird! Beautiful!

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Well now all the Turkey is gone, I have done my Black Friday shopping, my GD got to spend the week end with me
    we had a blast, she got many deals, after being stuffed with Turkey & her favorite Lemon merange pie for dessert
    all the dishes are done, now we can relax get ready to trim
    the Christmas tree tommorrow, since a third of my Christmas
    shopping is done, I Love it
    Elizabeth

• eloise_ca
    12 years ago

Wow Elizabeth, you've been busy! I've tried to shop for Christmas, but it's hard when you are trying to buy 'Made in the U.S.A.' items. I think I might just go with one present each and give money. I still have two weeks before I decorate my Christmas tree! Oh yeah, ate lots of Thanksgiving goodies!

• fool4flowers
    12 years ago

Just popped in to say hello to everyone. Haven't been over here in a while. On facebook most of the time now. Hope everyone is doing well.

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Eloise
    I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond, it is my favorite store to shop on Black Friday,anyway the skillets I went there to Buy were made in Toledo Ohio, they are no stick also when they're hot, the handle is not, I also had to buy a mini
    chopper, I got one made in the USA, you gotta love it
    Elizabeth