Mon, Nov 21, 11 at 19:20

I hope all my Gardening Friends have a Wonderful & safe
Thanksgiving day, I have got all my shopping done, ready
to cook a wonderful meal for the family

Elizabeth

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: way O.T. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Happy Thanksgiving Elizabeth and all my Garden Buds!

Cooking a Thanksgiving meal here too.

Karen

o

Yes- I am thankful for all my friends at this Brug forum! Have a blessed day with family and friends! Cooking the bird here on Thurs!

o

I am thankful for posters on this forum for sharing advice and wonderful photos which help me anticipate blooms from my plants.

Also am thankful for those who have welcomed me on my travels, spending time together and sharing the gardens in their area as well as their own gardens and those both near and far who have shared their cuttings of these wonderful plants.

You are all a blessing to me.

Tomorrow I will go to the grocery store for fruit and yams for the holiday meal. Turkey is already in the frig.

o

A happy Thanksgiving to all.

o

A very blessed Thanksgiving to all! My food contribution towards our Thanksgiving dinner will be: baked yams with apples, and string beans almondine. YUM!

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 22, 11 at 13:18

Many Blessings and safe travels to all.. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Looks like it will be just Hub's and Me this yr.. We will still cook to much, eat to much and the Fur-Babies will feast as well!! LOL

Kylie

o

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am thankful for each and everyone of you.

Photobucket

o

Happy Thanksgiving to All.
Thanks to All that make this Forum possible and thanks for the beauty of the BRUG FLOWER.
Peace,
Jerry

o

What an outstanding example of the American bird! Beautiful!

o

Well now all the Turkey is gone, I have done my Black Friday shopping, my GD got to spend the week end with me
we had a blast, she got many deals, after being stuffed with Turkey & her favorite Lemon merange pie for dessert
all the dishes are done, now we can relax get ready to trim
the Christmas tree tommorrow, since a third of my Christmas
shopping is done, I Love it
Elizabeth

o

Wow Elizabeth, you've been busy! I've tried to shop for Christmas, but it's hard when you are trying to buy 'Made in the U.S.A.' items. I think I might just go with one present each and give money. I still have two weeks before I decorate my Christmas tree! Oh yeah, ate lots of Thanksgiving goodies!

o

Just popped in to say hello to everyone. Haven't been over here in a while. On facebook most of the time now. Hope everyone is doing well.

o

Eloise
I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond, it is my favorite store to shop on Black Friday,anyway the skillets I went there to Buy were made in Toledo Ohio, they are no stick also when they're hot, the handle is not, I also had to buy a mini
chopper, I got one made in the USA, you gotta love it
Elizabeth

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here