Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Newbie Winners! And Bootie!

Posted by kasha77 7 (kathysuleski@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Nov 21, 10 at 22:25

Congratualtions to the 5 Newbie Contest Winners!
Kathi
Jerry
Patsey
Trish
Andrew
I've spent most of the day labeling, packaging and getting your cuttings ready for shipping tomorrow. I've included more than 25 cuttings in each box, and they are jammed full! If you haven't paid for your s&h for your box to go out, please email me. Thanks everyone and enjoy those brugs!
kasha77
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Newbie Winners! And Bootie!

That's a truly impressive sight! What a labor of love Kathy.

o

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Wow Kathy, thank you so much for your generosity!

o

Congratulation, newbie winners. You're getting some great brugs there.

Kathy, just looking @ that table makes me tired!!! LOL! Better you than me! ;-)

o

Thanks guys- It took me 2 days to get everything ready. But I really enjoy helping newbies get their start in brug collecting! By the way- I have not heard from Huneybunny yet about her box- if she doesn't claim it within a week (Wed Dec 1st)I will gladly give it to someone else. If interested, contact me by email for more details.
Thanks!
Kathy

o

Impressive!
Thank you again. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Tally HO!

o

Looks like the Thanksgiving table has been set!

o

Hi Kathy,
Wow, after seeing those pictures and hearing all the time and TLC involved, I feel like I should have sent you aditional $$. What I can do for you, is return the generosity you showed me by sending out a couple boxes of free cuttings when it is time to prune mine. "Pay it forward, right!". I am having a ball going thru pics and I.D. them to the cuttings I got. With 28 HUGE cuttings, this will surely take a while! Did I tell you that I also got 2 HUGE Nebel's Rainbow plumeria cuttings? Those came Monday, then 3 tropical fruit trees on Wednesday and now I have a couple jade cuttings on there way. I surely will be busy this winter!
I am hoping to keep at least 1/2 of the cuttings you sent in a bucket with perlite and water. I have flourescent lights that I am not using. I guess i will be now! my basement stays in the 50's for most of the winter till around January and February. Hopefully this will be good enough to keep them going till spring.
Andrew
Thanks again

o

Huneybunny Has claimed her box- so that's it for this year!
:)Kasha77

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here