Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brug's cutting's,still looking

Posted by mld9373 Tx (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 9, 09 at 23:45

Hello all
I've been looking for brug's cutting for the last two months on a couple of forums with no luck at all. could someone please send me a couple of brug's cutting's. any color will work. i will store these cutting inside for the winter.

thanks
mld9373

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brug's cutting's,still looking

Have you checked the plant exchange page? I've seen several offers for brug cuttings over the past few weeks.

o

I can send you a couple of NOIDS for postage. Send me an
email.
Margaret

o

I have a few rooted cuttings if you'd like them for postage cost. Just let me know I have painted lady, eternity, adora, axel rose, i may still have a small doosie too. send me an email. ( jasondgarza@yahoo.com). Also what part of TX do you live?
Jason

o
Saw your posting...........................

on GardenWeb--brugmansias.

Would you be interested in trading brugmansias. I have several that you did not list.

THANK YOU !

o
RE: I have brugs....

Hi - I can't, get rid of my no i.d. brugs.
And, I am only looking for regular plants.
I looked at your trade page ,but it's empty.
What, do you have to trade? Maybe, we could
work something out ??? Let me know....
Thank you. tina_2

o

tina....that is a shame that you can't get rid of your noid brugs. I personally think they are more pretty than some of the doubles/triples that are out there...JMHO.

Linda

o

Hi - Why, thank you Linda! I just love them,
named or not....
The person looking for brugs, has no email
on his trade page. I guess, mld9373 has not
checked back here either.
So, good luck anyway. tina_2

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here