Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
POTD: Candida double White in the shed

Posted by givelittle_getlots Zone 8 TX (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 2, 09 at 6:08

A very wonderful good Morning.
I know for sure that at least ONE member will have the best day in a long long time.

Caren :-) The son coming home from another Iraq tour and I am honored to help welcoming him home with his family. Doing what I do best..........taking pictures of this wonderful event!

So if anybody is not having such a wonderful day today...here is a special angel just for you:

From POTD for December 09

The best bloom all season long. Like I mentioned before, next year this one will not get full afternoon sun anymore.

Princealbert I hope the plant I gave you made it alright and it will knock your socks off next season too.

Stay safe.
Be well or get well.
Most of all.........SMILE. It is free and does not hurt.

well.........most of the time. Unless you might have to much botax (sp) injected in or around your libs.roflmao So I imagine ha ha ha Man I hope none of you do that...cause then I sorry. It was just to make you SMILE :-)

Hugs
Lucy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: POTD: Candida double White in the shed

Good morning all. Lucy, is that a triple on your double? What a wonderful opportunity to be close to where some of our servicemen return! LOL, I can just see you laughing as you wrote about botox! Have a fantastic day.

o

Your Candida is much prettier than mine was. I'm happy for you, you deserve the best!

Ingrid.

o

I went out yesterday and my double white is covered with blooms, with the wind they were swinging wildly!

Tally HO!

o

Eloise at LEAST a triple I would say.

Ingrid it had so many blooms and lost so many before even blooming fully. But wow it sure knocked me off my feet with this bloom. I'll keep it another year lol No tracks yet ha ha ha

well beachplant, I do not think that after the next few days there will be ANY brugs outside blooming or growing anymore.
By Friday we might even get snow.

Something just has to end....even if we wish it would never end and just go on and on :-)

Lucy

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 2, 09 at 15:30

Now that is a looker!!! How is the smell..

Kylie

o
smell

ha ha ha NO idea....can not reach it :-(

Lucy

o

Hey, what a nice surprise! Looks like a triple to me too, was That as surprise? I have one bud, on Santa Rosa, but my lovely flowering maple is about to put on a show.

o

This is something else. Just beautiful.
Lucy, all the buds are triple or this was the only one?

o

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 3, 09 at 0:24

Ah Lucy...I just saw this...Thank you...And I had the BEST DAY EVER!!...My son is HOME!!!

Caren/knotz

o

Diane it sure was a BIG surprise! You will love the Santa Rosa....those late blooms are even more special.

Pat I would say that it has the potentials to develop lots of triples. We will see next year when it gets a better place to grow.
Oh.........it WILL go in the ground next year. This brug is just to HUGE!!!

Caren I hope that soon there will be a picture with your son and YOU!!!!!
Lucy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here