Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT: POTD : Happy New Year

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

The last time I am saying good Morning.

The last time I wish you a good day.

The last time I will see you here.

The last time I am giving you a Hug....a Smile...a Laugh.

Next year I continue :-)

Because it brings me happiness when one of you says : The Hug, smile or laughter...came just at the right moment for you.

I hope that 2010 will continue to let you be, who you are.

My friend. A great part of of this forum.

May you continue to receive from the generous friends here. Just because you gave freely too.

It was a wonderful 2009. Full of great memories made here.

I thank you all for having made the almost past year...a great one. Regardless on what it was when you get up from the chair.

But being here is my get away from stress.

So I hope that in the coming year..it will stay that way.

HOME away from home.

Where we ALL are happy, share our love to Brugs etc and have a great time.
{{gwi:585090}}From POTD for December 09

I will not close this post before I thank ALL of you for having had my garden and heart grow with love from you.

Love you back and thanks for sharing your treasures with me and so many others.

Love you

Lucy

Comments (15)

• pearlgirl
    14 years ago

I'm sure that WE ALL love YOU right back, Lucy! You have
    such a way with words and expressions that are so true.It's
    good for the soul to express oneself from the heart. Girl...you have me sniffing and tearing right about now,
    but it's all good. May God bless us all in 2010. I plan
    to try my best ...to be and live my best and be kind to all.
    Happy New Year!!
    Margaret

• amelia_pepper_lady
    14 years ago

Oh, Lucy! You scared me with the "last time" statements.

I look forward to your POTD each and every day. Sometimes, they aren't posted when I leave for work. So, I sneak a peek at work.

Happy New Year!

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Happy New Year. I hope it's a happy, healthy and prosperous one for all. I sent this little year in review video to some of you but thought that others might like it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Year in review 2009

• carol57078
    14 years ago

Happy New Year everyone!!!

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Happy New Year E V E R Y O N E!, and thank you all for making 2009 special! Now 2010, here we come -- in God we trust!!!!!!!!!!

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

roflmao Karyn. They sure put a lot of work into THAT year in review lol

Lucy

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

Happy New Year to all of you!

Lucy, I saw the moon last night and wondered if we were getting a blue moon this month! I remember the last one in 1990 and it was not as pleasant as this year!

Pam

• jillybean1977
    14 years ago

Hope you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. Karyn, love the jib jab.

Jill

• beachplant
    14 years ago

Happy New Year!! It's foggy here so we won't get to see the moon. Ya'll go howl at it for me.
    Tally HO!

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Not likely to be any 'moon' sitings around here (unless one of the neighbors decides to live on the edge) Rainy and dreary here in NC!

Frances

• haase
    14 years ago

Lucy dear friend, thank you for the good wishes. I am returning them all to you. Have a wonderful 2010.

Karyn, I had to watch this 3 times to be able to soak it all up. It was great! Thanks.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Ingrid

• chena
    14 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR To you ALL!!
    My New Year has already began with a Bang!! The Grands are here for a Suprise visit.. and it was a Surprise!!!
    I probably won't be able to see them again till April when my new Grandaughter arrives!! This is a Great start!!! I'm loving it!!
    Love to you all!!I look forward to seeing you all in the coming yr!!!
    Thank You Lucy for taking the time to Greet us all every morning with so much positive energy and your giving heart!!
    Hugs!!!

Kylie

• dimples31312
    14 years ago

Happy New Year Lucy and all!!!
    Its been fun and Hope for more good times for the going year.
    ((HUGS TO ALL))
    Dorothy

• karyn1
    14 years ago

The weather's pretty crappy here too. At least the rain turned the ice to a slushy mess instead of a slippery mess like it was this morning. We're going to wander over to the next door neighbor's party just before midnight and are only going to stay for a toast. Kyle won't be in any mood to be out that late and my older kids are at parties so I don't have a sitter. Everyone have fun and stay safe tonight.

• figara
    14 years ago

Happy New Year everyone!! Wish this year will be a good and healthy year for all.Lucy you have such a special way with words . I love to read your POTD.

My internet was not working and I could not post for the last few days. I was in the middle of posting on Wednesday when my internet crushed. We are getting to dependent of internet and when we do not have it, we do not know what to do, do not find our place , we need it, something is missing, we were mad that the problem is not fixed faster and so on.

Pat