Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT: POTD: Has the quiet time come?

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

If so,then only here!

Cause Precious woke me up 2 times last night. When she did things she shouldn't have. Even vacuumed at 2 am in the morning. She is lucky she is such a *schmuseKatze*. That is what we call her...cuddly kitty lol....when she is GOOD lol.

Well get ready for our WINTER GAME after New Years!!!!

Remember the *picture game* from last year?

Where I take pictures of a certain amount of items...this time I go out buy them FIRST lol...cause it was hard finding them after I had found the pictures on the internet lol.

Well you all wanna play it?

Then it is COMING SOON>>>>>>HERE.....and for ALL to have fun .

{{gwi:585887}}From Picture of the day

Last years items that had to be guessed :-)

Hope you have a wonderful day

P.S. Oh by the way....not ALL items were in the WINNERS box roflmao. But this time the items will be split up to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Winners.

Hugs

Lucy

Comments (13)

• karyn1
    14 years ago

I'm ready to drop kick Blue across the street if she doesn't stop waking me up! I was woken for the 3rd time at 4am and started screaming at her at the top of my lungs. Of course she just looked at me, realized I wasn't going to feed her and curled up on the pillow. That %^&$@ cat!

I don't remember the game at all but it sounds fun. The forums are so quiet this time of year.

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Well at least I am not alone with my kitty pushing my patience lol. But as much as she is running out in the garage when we open the kitchen door . Which is a lot because hubby smokes his pipe a LOT. But I don't think she wants to go OUTSIDE anymore lol

I know. Hence that is why I became a farmer rofl.
    But games during this time....are FUN...so I hope!

Lucy

• chena
    14 years ago

LMAO!!! I had to take a double take at the pencil sharpener...Sounds like fun.. I guess I missed it last yr too..

• figara
    14 years ago

Good Morning!! Lucy your picture was exactly what I needed when I woke up. But instead of the newspaper I want my computer:-).

The game sounds like fun.

Pat

• haase
    14 years ago

I wanna play, I wanna play!!
    Ingrid

• napdognewfie
    14 years ago

I missed it last year too. Sounds like fun. Love the sharpener, I've had days like that.

I woke up Christmas Eve am with 7 cats, the Eskie & the Newf all in the waterbed with me & DH. I don't know how Abby got in without sloshing around & waking me (she usually sleeps on the couch or with a kid). I couldn't move my feet because of all the weight on them & when I tried to roll over the cats all growled at each other. They do not want to give up their warm spots.

Linda

• dimples31312
    14 years ago

And the Games are On!!!
    I'll be there again, Lots of fun!
    Hugs
    Dorothy

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I am looking forward to lots of laughs again.

Fun times

Lucy

• oxmix
    14 years ago

kitten who vacuums, a pencil sharpener up the *ss, drop kick kitties; Ive been away too long, or you guys have become insane........ and what the heck is this game about anyway?

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

That was a lot of fun last year, Lucy! BTW, did you take your hubby's pipe and Mike's socks to do that collage, LOL!

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Eloise no, last year I found the pictures online and put the game together REAL fast lol and you guys stuck with me until it was working properly

Ingrid you would have gone insane rofl

Barry see what happens when you stay away to long...you miss out on all the fun ;-)

It is real easy. I will make a collage out of picture like above...to have proof that all the items you have to guess....have not been changed :-)

In bed last night I was thinking about WHAT all I can use for the game lol.
    Then I tell you that you have to guess a certain number of items. Daily you get to have 1 guess. Giving me for example 25 items you think are on my list. I keep track and the first one ...or 3 to have all items guessed correctly....win

Clear???

Just come and play and we work the bumps out together again :-)

Lucy

• taz56
    14 years ago

Lol.Hee!Hee!Yippie!
    This game is a real
    mind bender,lots of
    fun. I do want to
    play, I do, I do!
    It's on Lucy! Lol!
    Susan

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author