Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eloise_ca

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

eloise_ca
12 years ago

Dear Brug Friends, wishing you a glorious time of the year surrounded by family and friends!

Comments (10)

• chena
    12 years ago

Merry Christmas to you too El!!!
    Wishing everyone a Wonderful Hoilday and A Very Blessed New Year!!!!

Kylie

• mnwsgal
    12 years ago

Feliz Navidad

Bobbie

Here is a link that might be useful: JOSE FELICIANO

• kayjones
    12 years ago

Hi, Eloise - haven't seen you in forever! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone!

• eloise_ca
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Went to a Christmas party yesterday of my CRFG's group -- ate too much!

Hi Jo, glad you are being active in our brug site (best one!). I remember you had a beautiful noid brug a while back. Were you ever able to i.d. it?

Wishing you all warmth!

• kayjones
    12 years ago

Eloise, I lost a lot of my Brugs during our colder-than-normal winter, last year. I most likely did not find out a name - really am not into names. Our frequent 30+ mph winds take care of most tags, so I just gave up!

A sweet forum member sent me some Brug cuttings for postage, which I appreciate beyond words. I have them potted up and won't put them in the ground - don't want to risk losing them to another 20-day freezing weather spell like we got last year.

Another member emailed to say he has sent a box of cuttings, but I haven't gotten the box yet - can't wait to see my surprises! I promise to take good care of any future cuttings, that's for sure!

• karyn1
    12 years ago

Happy Hanukkah (from the token Jew here), Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all.

• rmbill
    12 years ago

That is why I wish everybody Happy Holidays. There are a lot of faiths and I want ALL of them to enjoy the season. Happiness is good for everyone.
    Bill

• plantlover49
    12 years ago

Eloise
    I hope you & everyone else has a Very Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year

Elizabeth

• kasha77
    12 years ago

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to our dear friend Karyn! Hope you all have had a splendid time sharing love and food with family and friends. We're celebrating tomorrow when our newly engaged daughter and her fiance' come up from SC. I was making dinner tonight and burned the rice, and the whole house filled with dense smoke! Remember the movie- "A Christmas story" about the red rider BB gun and Ralphie? My husband said- "get your coat- we're going out- to eat! We finally did find one Mac Donalds open! I'll never live this one down! :)

• eloise_ca
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Kathy, congrats on your dd's engagement! Burned rice, I can just imagine the smoke in the house, LOL!

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County