Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karyn1_gw

Andrew

karyn1
13 years ago

They aren't pretty but are still alive. These were salvaged from the compost pile after 2 weeks with several nights with temps around freezing. Not much was left of the branches after cutting away the damaged portions but these look like they might actually make it. I'll let you know. It's too bad I didn't know you were looking for those before I composted everything. At least I hadn't put them thru the chipper. lol

{{gwi:586611}}{{gwi:586612}}{{gwi:586613}}

Comments (11)

• chena
    13 years ago

Is that Golden Dreams?

• karyn1
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes. I sent you an email.

• Andrew Scott
    13 years ago

Hi Karen,
    I really appreciate this. Your going to want to scold me but i swear I didn't know until I ordered. I ordered from 7servant7. Can I cancel it on Ebay if he hasn't even go t he funds yet? I don't want to be ripped off. I will email you tomorrow.
    Thanks again, and I am sorry I didn't get a hold of you sooner.
    Andrew

• princealbert
    13 years ago

7servant7
    There is that name again. hope you got the funds stopped.
    pa

• karyn1
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Why would I scold you? You're a big boy and can make your own decisions. lol I hope you were able to cancel your auction. The problem with Willie (7servant7) seems to be with any of the popular new varieties. They are invariably mislabeled, intentionally, I'm sure. If you ordered somnething like a Dr Suess or a Frosty Pink I'm sure it would be labeled correctly. He's been ripping people off for years. He sends nice looking cuttings so he receives good feedback. It isn't until months later that the buyer finds out he's been duped and by then it's too late to do anything. If you couldn't cancel I hope you didn't spend much money

• Andrew Scott
    13 years ago

Hi Karen,
    The scolding...LOL! There is a story behind that! I pretty much left the Cacti and Succulent forum because of all the abuse that I was getting from 1 particular member there. she was actually calling me terrible names, Your a stupid piece of S***. You don't know anything your talking about, this forum isn't for stupid a****! That kind of stuff. So, I was teasing. If this had happened on the C and s forum, trust me, it would have been really bad for me. The moderator from the C and S forum had to step in to tell this person she couldn't talk to me like that.

Does anyone know how to cancel an order on Ebay? I really dont know how to go about it. I really don't have a lot of experience on Ebay. I am hoping someone else might. I cannot find any contact info for Ebay.

Andrew

• jlgarden53
    13 years ago

I bought a pink one from Home Depot last year. Both of us really enjoy this flowers. Would love to have a piece of this cutting for postage if Andrew will not take all of them. Thank You.

Mark

• chena
    13 years ago

Willie~7servant7 @ ebay he has another alis there as well~ and here at GW he is godsgarden..
    Bout the only way I know to cancel after you have won an auction is to contact the seller and plead your case.. Good Luck with that.. ;0) He is the King of the neon Brug..LOLOLOL

Kylie

• Andrew Scott
    13 years ago

Hi Kylie,
    Yeah, I am not going to get to cancel that order. I will have to see what I can get. I just hope that someone can identify them if they are not what they are supposed to be.
    Andrew

• rmbill
    13 years ago

Andrew
    I'll bet the will be beautiful even if they are misidentified. Really, the only reason someone should be concerned about names is if they are going to hybridize. It is nice to know the names but it doesn't really make them any prettier.
    Bill

• chena
    13 years ago

Bill is right!
    Unfortunately there is no way to truly ID a Brug that is mislabeled.. You never know maybe he has changed his wicked ways..LOL He does send healthy cuttings.. I am sure they will be Beautiful once they bloom name or no name.. We all have those Brugs that we have lost the tag or the Grands go clean up the garden for you and pick all of those labels up..YUP!!! LOL all you can do is give them a Popsicle and toss them in the pool.. ;0)
    Next time you get the shopping bug try Country Gardens..JT has awesome plants! The site is under construction right now but will be open for Biz soon! Countrygdn.com

Kylie