Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chena_gw

Happy Hanukkah!!!

chena
14 years ago

I wanted to wish Karyn and anyone else celebrating Hanukkah a Wonderful and Very Blessed Holiday Season!!

Kylie

Comments (11)

• figara
    14 years ago

Happy Hanukkah Karyn!

Pat

• haase
    14 years ago

Happy Holidays to you, Karyn.
    Ingrid

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Happy Hanukkah Karyn! The very best to you and your family, plus any others celebrating Hanukkah.

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

wishing you,your family and everyone else a wonderful holiday season

Lucy

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Thank You! We exchanged gifts with the immediate family tonight and the extended family will get together at my sister's house tomorrow night, a friend's home on Sun and DH's side of the family on Wed.

• gardenpaw
    14 years ago

Happy Hanukkah!

Karen

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Enjoy the times together as family and friends

Hugs
    Lucy

• karyn1
    14 years ago

I guess I'll go shopping again today. I have to get gifts for my Mom, sister, nephew and BIL. I hate going shopping on the weekend. I gave Madi another iTouch and told her if she loses this one that's it! Jake picked out a bunch of stuff at the swim meet and I picked up a couple video games for him. I'll probably just give him money and pick up the some of the other things that Madi wants. She gave me a list of a dozen fairly expensive items that she wanted, Jake couldn't think of anything. Boys are so much easier! Kyle got a bunch of toys and I'll pick up some more during the week. DH has his eye on another TV. Whichever he decideds on will be from the kids and I. We need another TV like a hole in the head. I think I've bought him a TV or some type of audio/visual thing every year for the past 6 years, real imaginitive. lol At least the holiday lasts for 8 days so I don't have to have everything ready at once. DH surprised me with a beautiful cashmere coat that I showed him a while back. I'm surprised that he remembered. I have the Kate Spade bag that I bought myself and said it was from the kids. That lets them off the hook.

• mantorvillain
    14 years ago

Hope your family time was wonderful and you have great rest of the holiday season.
    Will

• fool4flowers
    14 years ago

Happy Hanukkah Karyn! Sounds like you have it all under control. Going to do my shopping online this year I think. Just a shoe shopping trip was enough to do me for a while, lol. I bet the coat is pretty. I love cashmere. I am the one wanting the tv in our family, lol. We have a nice TV but it takes 3 people to move the thing its so bulky, lol. The thin ones are really nice. Maybe we will get one next year.

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Kristy I think we have TV's mounted on a wall in every room our house except the bathrooms! lol I remember buying our first wide screen HD TV (57" ?, not a wall mount) about 7 years ago and I think I paid about 5K. Now they are a fraction of the cost. Just a year after I bought it the price had dropped more then $1000. The 71" that Bruce is looking at is only about 3K. I rarely even watch TV. lol

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor