Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: I see the first snow flurries :-)

Posted by givelittle_getlots Zone 8 TX (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 4, 09 at 12:44

oh boy oh boy....lets see how it continues.

Lucy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: I see the first snow flurries :-)

We had a few flakes all the way down here in SA, but it quit after a few minutes. Now the sun is out.

We've been working for two days to get ready but I think we're finally done.

o

Hey Lucy you can keep it!
No snow here please!
Dorothy

o

I want it, I want it.
It will melt, and it will be rain here!
Ingrid.

o

I hate it, it's snowing on the Causeway but not in the city yet. ALL the brugs are in full bloom. So are the chalice vines, hibiscus, cactus, salvia, hoyas, etc. etc. I hate winter. Went home from work last night and spent a couple of hours lugging plants in, the hoyas are in the upstairs bath to keep them warm. It's still being repaired from the fire, the tub has to be refinished, so we're bathing downstairs. Luckily there is a heater in the downstairs bath, none in the rest of the downstairs. BLECH!
Tally HO!

o

Well the snow flurries were IT. Thank goodness~

As a gardener now I really pay more attention to the weather as when I was delivering mail lol

When you get a fair warning of the weather change it is ok...but when you usually do not get this weather, THIS early or at all...I can just imagine the negative feelings towards the weather.

Putting it politely since I do not want to cuss this early.

Did everyone get to safe what you could?

Lucy

o

We got about 3" & the roads are covered. It is slowing down now. Everything is white & fluffy. Just beautiful! I am going out with my camera. It's only 31 so I won't be out long.

Linda

o

I just got off the phone with customers in Baltimore and Washington DC and it's snowing hard there. Linda, drive safely!

Pam

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here