Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
There is no POTD that will top this one for a long time

Posted by givelittle_getlots Zone 8 TX (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 2, 09 at 15:06

Sometimes you just can not wait for the next day.

So to share some of the feelings when our soldiers come back from a war zone to their families....I share this with you

From Pictures for GW friends

There is no happier moment then to see loved ones reunited. Kids hugging their dad's and mom's.

Thank God he brought these Soldiers home safely.
Pray for the safe keeping of all that are there or going there.
Heal their souls and wounds and show them that they are always our HERO's !!!!!

Lucy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: There is no POTD that will top this one for a long time

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 2, 09 at 15:26

AWESOME Pic!!! Lucy Thank You so much for sharing this moment!!
My Prayers are with each and every one of our HERO'S!!!

Kylie

o

Thanks Lucy for reminding me to honor our heros! Thank God indeed for bringing them home safely.

o

Lucy, this picture gives me goose bumps. I can only imagine the happiness the families and the soldiers feel when they see each others.
God keep all of them safe.

Pat

o

You are right. Nothing like seeing all those loved ones being reunited. Thanks Lucy.

o

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 3, 09 at 0:18

Hey...My son is in that group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I'm the HAPPIEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WORLD that my son made it home safely.

A SPECIAL SPECIAL thank you to Lucy for going with my daughter in law and taking AWESOME pictures of my son when he first saw his girls!!!

Thank you Lucy with ALL my heart!!

Caren/knotz

o

Funny you know how tears get triggered.
Driving to the ceremony field yesterday and seeing the signs and all involved and ahead of it, made me cry.

I am just glad that they did not give speeches or what ever. Just a prayer that they are home safely etc and then released them to the families. BECAUSE it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO chilling cold :-((((((((((

Caren your message just did it again and I would sit through it again and again for you!!!Crying again.

Lucy

o

I can't imagine the feeling one must get when their loved one comes home. The last person in my family that served in the armed services was my Dad and that was during WWII. I hope that all arrive home safely.

o

Thank you Lucy for your service! I am always touched when I see on YouTube or the news of people standing on the sidelines welcoming our heroes!

Caren, I can only imagine the great relieve you must feel to see your son back in the U.S.A.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here