Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
patrick888_gw

New Brug Book - Amazing!

Patrick888
11 years ago

In the spring of 2011, Keriann asked for a recommendation for books on Brugs. I just got the much anticipated new book titled HUANDUJ: Brugmansia

This is THE definitive Brug book...over 400 pages (and nearly 4.5 pounds), it thorougly covers the history of Brugs, their medicinal and shamanist uses by the indigenous peoples of S. America, as well as in-depth information about the cultural and ornamental aspects of today's 1800+ hybrids. Altho a lot of scientific information is presented, the style in which it's written makes it a very enjoyable read.

No other book can touch this one for the amount of information, quality of printing or number of beautiful, richly colored photos. It may be a bit of a splurge for some budgets, it is not over-priced when you see what it contains and it's excellent quality.

A book store might order it for you, but I know it's available from Amazon.com. If you own this book, you will probably want to display it as a coffee table book that your guests can OOOH & AAAAH over. I consider mine an ablsolute treasure.

HUANDUJ: Brugmansia
by Alistair Hay, Monika Gottschalk & Adolfo Holguin

Here is a link that might be useful: Amazon.com Listing

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022