Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eddiedewayne

ebay fraud

eddiedewayne
14 years ago

wow , looks like my pics are being used again .

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rarely-offered-Swingti...=item2557897d23

i contacted ebay , lets see if anything is done . here is the on line chat :

:20:47 AM eddiedewayne

Initial Question/Comment: ATO

9:20:52 AM System

Thank you for contacting eBay Account Security Live Help! Your feedback is important to us. Please take time at the end of this chat to fill out a brief survey letting us know how we did today.

Cerina M. has joined this session!

Connected with Cerina M.

9:21:02 AM Cerina M.

Hello and thank you for contacting Account Security Live Help, my name is Cerina M.. How may I help you?

9:21:38 AM eddiedewayne

hello cerina , i need some help with stolen pics ?

9:22:42 AM Cerina M.

Stolen pictures of your listing?

9:23:05 AM eddiedewayne

from one of my old listings and from my website

9:23:35 AM eddiedewayne

this vendor has stolen pics before and it seems like nothing is really been done to stop this person

9:24:57 AM Cerina M.

Have you tried to send a report via email to complain about this member?

9:25:19 AM eddiedewayne

yes , i have and many many other grugmansia collectors has

9:26:44 AM Cerina M.

Sorry to hear about what happened. May I have this member's userID so that I can check?

9:26:45 AM eddiedewayne

i could pull a list together of over 50 people that has complained but his practice is still the same , just take a pic from any where on the web

9:27:03 AM eddiedewayne

give me one second to grab his id

9:28:13 AM eddiedewayne

his name is 7servant7

9:29:58 AM Cerina M.

Thank you. Give me one moment to check. Is it possible that you can provide me the listings of this member where you found the stolen pictures?

9:30:15 AM eddiedewayne

sure , 1 sec

9:31:18 AM eddiedewayne

Rarely offered "Swingtime" Brugmansia New Double Yellow

9:31:35 AM eddiedewayne

Item number: 160382418211

9:33:44 AM Cerina M.

Thank you so much for providing this information. Since we are not the department that handles this kind of concern I will be sending a report for you so this could be properly investigated.

9:35:01 AM Cerina M.

I understand that you are concerned about the safety and fair trading here on eBay, you will be notified of the results of the investigation.

9:35:15 AM eddiedewayne

ty , but i truely think this person should be punished . he has done this many times to the top growers in the states . all the brugmansia forums are complaining about him and many of our members will not use ebay any more due to this person

9:37:14 AM Cerina M.

I understand how you feel, rest assured that once we find a violation done by this member, we will take the necessary steps to straighten things out.

9:37:34 AM Cerina M.

Aside from this concern, is there anything else I can assist you with?

9:39:00 AM eddiedewayne

yes , i would like to know how all the members of our groups can send complaints in . get ready for several hundred , this man has cheated alllot of people , also how many times does he have to steal pics before he is removed as vendor ?

9:40:29 AM Cerina M.

Since this concern is being handled by a special department I could only suggest that you send emails using this link:

9:40:34 AM Cerina M.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inline/index.html

9:41:29 AM eddiedewayne

ok , may i post this chat to fellow brug lovers on our registery site ?

9:42:35 AM Cerina M.

It depends on what violation type the member had before a suspension can be place on the account.

9:42:40 AM Cerina M.

Yes, you may.

9:43:09 AM eddiedewayne

cerina , thank you so much for your help

Comments (6)

• karyn1
    14 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

That guy is such a POS. Not only is he a habitual thief and cheat he publicly professes to be such a God fearing individual which makes his actions even worse to me. I hope that something is finally done but I'm not holding my breath.

• eddiedewayne
    Original Author
    14 years ago

second chat with ebay .

4:22:01 PM eddiedewayne
    Initial Question/Comment: Buying/Bidding/Searching
    4:22:06 PM System
    Thank you for contacting eBay Live Help!
    Roger G. has joined this session!
    Connected with Roger G.
    4:22:06 PM Roger G.
    Hello, thanks for waiting and welcome to eBay Live Help! My name is Roger. How may I help you?
    4:22:23 PM eddiedewayne
    roger ,
    4:22:58 PM eddiedewayne
    i have complained this morning to ebay about my pics being used without permission and this seller is still using it .
    4:23:21 PM Roger G.
    Oh! I'm sorry to know about this..
    4:23:51 PM Roger G.
    I can understand how frustrating it can be when a picture is copied without permission..
    4:24:12 PM eddiedewayne
    how can we can this person to quit stealing pictures . he has done this many many times
    4:24:31 PM Roger G.
    I have reported the seller again for the item 160387897611 and I'm sure they will soon be removed.
    4:25:38 PM Roger G.
    I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    4:25:45 PM eddiedewayne
    how many times does he have to steal pics before he is removed from ebay
    4:27:11 PM Roger G.
    You need not worry. Once the seller is tracked by our Trust and Safety Team, they will remove the item right away.
    4:27:56 PM eddiedewayne
    yes , the pics have been removed in the past , but he continously steals pics from me and other top brugmansia growers
    4:28:29 PM eddiedewayne
    i would like to know how to make him stop forever, this is giving ebay a bad name among all the brugmansia groups
    4:29:27 PM Roger G.
    You simply need to send an email at rswebhelp@ebay.com to stop this seller forever.
    4:29:48 PM eddiedewayne
    ty , i will do that

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Eddie thanks for trying to get this guy banned 4FR! Not that I think E bay cares or will do it. Or he not come back under a different name?

But it spreads the word to new brug growers not to buy from him.

Sorry he is stealing your pictures again :-(

Lucy

• jillybean1977
    14 years ago

Thanks Eddie for doing this. You might mention the complaints about him selling a named brug only to have it bloom as something else. By the time it blooms it's too late to do anything. Also, I think he already sells under another name also. Can't think of it right now.

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Wow, that guy sure has a lot of nerve! Good for you Eddie; you've done everyone a great service.

• wickedwickedwitch
    14 years ago

Their opening lines remind me of Therapy 101- lots of reflection, validation of your feelings. Arg. How about doing something about it Ebay?