Linda

Lonnie/Kim

Susan

Rigo

Audrey

Mike

Ryan

Briana

I may have missed it, but want to be sure.

Also, I'd like to know if the following people RECEIVED their SS packages:

Linda

Eloise

Mike

Susan

Rigo

Audrey

Josh

Dorothy

Just want to be sure everyone gets their packages...You can just post here...I hope everyone had a great time!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!!...knotz

Comments (36)

• dimples31312
    14 years ago

Nope, I have not recieved my Secret Santa. :(
    Maybe tomorrow.
    I do believe in Santa, I do believe!
    Hugs
    Dorothy

• taz56
    14 years ago

Yes I mailed my SS box and it was received!(Jillybean)
    And no I have not received my SS box! Ho!Ho!Ho!
    Susan :(

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

I believe so?? I received a brug from CG, but still don't know who my SS person is to thank them. Merry Christmas!

• dimples31312
    14 years ago

Another day no SS.
    Dorothy

• napdognewfie
    14 years ago

I'm getting cuttings & other goodies ready. I've checked my SS's weather & will be sending it out this week.

Linda

• sibhskylvr
    14 years ago

Caren

I received my 'Secret Santa' package! :) Also shipped my
    Secret Santa' package out to my recipient today! Yayyyyy! So - watch your mail!! lol! (and unwrap it very carefully!!)

Had to travel to Little Rock yesterday (96 miles, one way) to find the right gift - but well worth the trip! Wish I could have gotten it locally, but we're a very SMALL town! :)

Hope my 'Secret Santa' recipient enjoys it when it does arrive! A few other goodies were added also! Hope it makes it to it's destination without any problems!

Merry Christmas!!

Mike

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Man Mike...as far as you went to get a gift...you could have almost hand delivered it if you had the right SS lol

You just have a heart of gold

Lucy

• taz56
    14 years ago

Bump!

• bri_fl
    14 years ago

I emailed Caren directly, but I got mine a couple of weeks ago(Jill) and mailed mine out yesterday. Hopefully it will be received tomorrow. ; ) My SS is not tooo far away.

• chena
    14 years ago

Alright!! I love the SS thing!! I would have love to be involved this yr..BUT ..LOL I hope everyone has a wonderful time...

Kylie

• knotz
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Come on all you Secret Santas...Please let me know if you sent and received your gifts.

I sent you all an email...Please respond to the email if possible.

I understand that "things" in life come up, but I want to be sure that everyone who "gave" also "received".

We want to be sure and have people interested in doing this next year, so PLEASE make sure that we all do out part.

Thanks to all who participated!!

Caren/knotz

• Central_Cali369
    14 years ago

Sorry for my absence here Caren. I haven't been on GW for a couple of days. I haven't received my SS package yet, I did send mine out though and April recieved it already. To tell you the truth, I thought it was more exciting putting a SS box of goodies together to send out! haha

• taz56
    14 years ago

Hi! Yippee, I received my SS (bri),she sent brug cuttings,
    succulents,pretty hair clips,twine,markers,containers,etc.
    and a pretty Christmas card!
    Thank you so much Bri, Merry Christmas!
    Susan
    {{gwi:589417}}

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

What a super package!!

Merry Christmas to the Giver and the Receiver of this awesome Package

Lucy

• rigo74
    14 years ago

Caren~ I sent mine out on Thursday morning of this past week. I have not recevied mine yet :0( Sorry all my GW Buddies as life has really kept me busy this year and I have not been able to post much:0( I miss each of you very much and carry you all near my heart.Please forgive me for not drooping by much.Now I am off to finish up some more shopping as you all know Santa's job is never done.

Rigo

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Rigo no worries!!! You know you are thought of, often! Remembered lots...just buy all the things you shared with us.

As long as you know that your GW buddies love to see you anytime you got a minute to spare :-)

Hugs and happy Holidays to you and your Family

• Central_Cali369
    14 years ago

I got my SS box!!! I was thrilled when I opened it up! Not to mention the size of the box! Inside were many seed packets including many double Daturas, lions tail seeds, scarlet runner beans, red hibiscus and many more! Also, a ton of HUGE Brug cuttings! And... get this... an Agave Stricta (? or maybe striata. Also looks vaguely like a Dasylirion??). Whatever it is, I like it! Wow, what a wonderful plant! I will be planting it in the garden today. I will definately be sharing pictures later on! Secret Santa, You Rock!!

Josh

• knotz
    Original Author
    14 years ago

This is awesome!!...We're getting down there guys!!....WooHoo!!

I still need this information from these people and this years SS will be complete:

Did the below RECEIVE their SS packages:

Eloise
    Rigo
    Dorothy

Did the below SEND their SS packages:

Linda
    Audrey
    Ryan

Please let me know asap as soon as you can either here or to the email I already sent you...Just let me know WHEN it's done, not that you're still waiting :)

I'm SOO excited that this years SS has turned out so well this year...Thanks again to ALL who participated.

Caren/knotz

• sibhskylvr
    14 years ago

Josh

Glad it arrived!! Yayyyy! :) I'm sorry it took so long for it to arrive, as we don't have many Agave's in this area! :) I saw that one & had to get it for you!

Just wondering if, when I boxed it up, if the Agave was in the box the right way! Somewhat got confused when I boxed it up & I think I may have sent it upside-down! If I did - sorry! As long as it arrived ok - that's what counts! :)

I know it's a 'pointy' thing! I can't tell you how many times I was stabbed! lol!

Just glad it arrived safely! (hope so!) And I hope you're happy with it, and I also hope you didn't/don't have one like it! :)

Merry Christmas Josh!!

Mike

• Central_Cali369
    14 years ago

Mike, The agave was a bit rattled up but not damaged. I think I poked myself a couple of times when I was pulling it out! lol. Would you believe me when I told you that this one is one of the more user friendly agaves? haha

Here are the goodies!!

{{gwi:589419}}

And the Agave already in the yard! Thanks Mike! I think it will find itself at home among the other desert plants!!
    {{gwi:589421}}

Josh

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Been out of town "helping" friends celebrate a birthday since yesterday.

Susan, what a great SS gift box from Bri! I know you will enjoy rooting the brug cuttings (names?) and using up all those other goodies.

Josh, I know you are on cloud 9 with all the great stuff Mike sent, including that agave!

Caren, my remark is the same as I posted above on Dec. 14. Thanks so much for handling the SS this year! You did a fantastic job :-)

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Josh you got some special brugs there and you are so lucky. Mike has the prettiest Dats etc

Man I turned GREEN ....planting things outside NOW!

Ok green goes with Christmas...but I rather be able to plant outside too lol

Merry Christmas

Lucy

• dimples31312
    14 years ago

Just checking in, no still have not recieved my SS package.
    Dorothy

• dimples31312
    14 years ago

Hey it's me again. I rec. my SS package yesterday.
    Mail was running late.
    My Secret Santa was Rigo. Thank you for the wonderful cutting and card.
    I recieved star Fish Cactus plant, Night Blooming Ceres, Air Potato Vine Bulbs, Star fish plant with smaller flowers and Red Bird Plant.
    Also some seeds Red Mini Bell Pepper, Calendula Officinalis, Mexican Fire Plant, Belly Ache Bush, Datura Lilas De Fllur, Purple Bean Vine,?vine?, Bird House gourd, White Moon Flower and ?X? Hyb.Fred Sommer Brug seeds

Thank you very much for everything!
    Will try to post some pictures a little later.
    Hugs
    Dorothy

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Yeah Dorothy, sounds like you got a wonderful variety of plants/seeds! I love Calendula, but still haven't planted any. I would want them to be untreated so I could put them in my salad :-) Looking forward to the pictures.

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Dorothy so glad you received your wonderful SS box. Rigo always sends the nicest plants :-)

So many were totally new to me.

Merry Christmas
    Lucy

• marquest
    14 years ago

I have been out with health problems. I could only do email. I was unable to do GW it would only send me an error message.

Eloise, I am your secret santa. Since I was sick I had my daughter order your brug it sounded special. They said it was a new German double brug. I hope you will enjoy it. I also sent a priority box Friday you should receive soon.

Caren, I have not received a package. But I had fun thank you for organizing the trade it is not an easy job,

Audrey

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Audrey, I am so very sorry to hear about your health problems. Caren, did mention it, but didn't say who or what. Hope you are feeling better each day. I did receive b. Honeymoon, and it is a beauty on the pictures I saw. JT did email me to tell me how to care for it so I hope I do right by it. Thanks so much for this SS beauty and I will post pictures soon.

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Audrey I hope you are well again!!! You had Eloise and us guessing from whom that gorgeous angel was.

Good job :-)

Lucy

• rigo74
    14 years ago

Dorthy glad you got your package and everything arrived just fine. Hope you enjoy and Have a Merry Christmas!
    Still no SS package for me..

Audrey hope you get well soon :0)

Rigo

• phoenixryan
    14 years ago

Audrey, I'm sorry to hear you've not been well. I hope you get back on your feet soon!

I was your Secret Santa, and I do apologize for the delay in getting your package out. I swear, I blinked, and we jumped from Thanksgiving to Christmas in an instant!

I sent out your package via FedEx in hopes it would avoid sitting around in cold weather for too long. Apparently it was delivered around noon today, so I hope you received it safe and sound.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!

Phoenix Ryan

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Got the second part of my SS gift from Audrey today. First, Audrey I hope you are feeling better each day.

Thank you so much for such a generous gift! Audrey sent a beautiful, wrapped box with a lovely card. Inside, 2 paint pens, a Copper Garden Marker engraving kit, musical ornament that plays 70's music (What's Going On, American Pie, Stayin Alive, Old Time Rock and Roll, We Are Family -- anybody want to dance with me, lol!), and of course, the brugmansia 'Honeymoon' from Country Garden that I received on 12/11 but didn't know who my SS person was at that time. I will definitely use the paint pens and the plant markers, and tomorrow, I am taking the musical ornament to my daughter's. I know my grandkids are going to enjoy it as we all clown around by dancing to the music! Thanks again Audrey, and be well.

{{gwi:589422}}{{gwi:589425}}{{gwi:589429}}

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Eloise .......MERRY CHRISTMAS and Audrey...I hope the Christmas spirit comes back to you in wonderful ways!!

Guess what Caren and everyone.....I had a SS too and did not even participate. I betcha you all know who it was?!!!

A person who always jumps in and makes sure no one will feel left out. Or he just wants to bring some joy to you.

EDDIE truly knows how to spread love all year long.

Thank you Eddie

Lucy

• marquest
    14 years ago

Ryan, I received the box and it was so heavy I had to call my daughter to lift it. LOL The cactus Planter was enough, but you went further with the gift of picking out 3 brugs of my choice. I will be gentle. LOL

Thank you so much I love cactus and the planter is gorgeous. I will post a pic so everyone can see.

Have a Merry Christmas all.

Everyone thank you for the kind thoughts and get well wishes. I had back surgery and they know how to give you good drugs so if I am hurting I don;t care or I don't know how bad I am hurting until it is time for another pain pill. LOL

HAVE FUN TODAY!!!!

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Audrey, sounds like you got a great SS gift from Ryan! Looking forward to the pictures, and also please list which brugs you got! On another note, so sorry you had back surgery, and please do take it easy. I've heard that if you don't take care, the surgery and all that pain would have been for nothing.

Lucy, me too! Eddie said he was my 2nd SS! Thanks again Eddie, and I will never forget your generosity.

• phoenixryan
    14 years ago

Glad it arrived safely, Audrey! And pick out some good Brugs from Eddie! Just be sure to post pics of them when they bloom.

And yes, definitely take care of that back! No exerting yourself till you are fully healed or you'll be right back where you started.

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!

Phoenix Ryan