Thea's Liebling photo 100_3079_zps11de6e62.jpg
Thea's Liebling photo 100_3076_zpsbd09fb81.jpg
Thea's Liebling photo 100_3057_zpsffc221b9.jpg
Thea's Liebling photo 100_3053_zpscb2b7984.jpg
Thea's Liebling photo 100_3050_zps9a775796.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thea's Liebling

Outstanding, so Perfectly formed, what a wonderful thing you have done with your Brugs, Keep posting those Beauty's Please. Thank you

Elizabeth

o

Whoa, is this plant real!!? The color is so vivid, and am I seeing correctly, some with three skirts? Exquisite CB!

o

Is it really that dark in color?? What a beauty !!!!

o

Eloise, Yes Thea's Liebling. is a Triple.

Carrie, Yes it's that dark and I never do anything to my photos
but take the pictures and upload.

Thea's Liebling. has around 75 blooms at this time she is blooming. It is a prolific bloomer.

Cb

o

If her name is any indication, I would assume she is of German descent......by that, I am asking if she were hybridized by someone in Germany. She certainly seems to like her growing conditions and whatever you do to make her bloom so beautifully,,,,,,,keep up the good work!

o

Carrie, Thea's Liebling was hybridize by Dorothea Langenberg
of Germany.
Cb

o

Thanks, CB ............you do a great job growing them.

o

Smokin hot color on that one. I love it!

o

Beautiful color and bloom form. Wish I lived in Fla. right about now! :) Thanks for sharing, CB!

o

Thea is truly stunning.
Thea's Liebling (Theas Favorite) Was Dorothea's favorite indeed. Mrs Langenberg passed away suddenly 3 months ago, but her contributions to the development of better Brugmansia cultivars will live forever.

This post was edited by greenchapelfarms on Sun, Dec 15, 13 at 23:16

o

Brug world just lost a true contributor she crossed the most beautiful flowers!! She will be missed!!

o

How do I get my hands on "Thea's Liebling" or on "Inspiration"? Can I buy them somewhere?

o

How do I get thea`s Liebling, I have white ,pink peachy

o

Cb, how tall is your Thea's Liebling, and about what girth is the main trunk? Thanks.

o

I have 4-5 Angle`s Trumpet and between 4-5 ft and 10 ft tall.Also average 3- 4 in girth main trunks.

o

Cb,
Also I have Purple People Eater Angel Trumpet.

o

I was going to get a Thea's Liebling, but changed my mind to a Dolas Rosenresli

o

Ok let me know if you need to have some cuts .
bitki07

o

??? What do you mean?

o

I will have it in short time.I will let you know when I get it.

o

Oh. I would love to have some cuts but that likely won't happen until end of season.

o

Rubby..what perennials do you have ? Any for trade??
I ask because sometimes I even cut back some of my
brugs come spring because they may be taller than I
want.
Margaret

o

Well, I am up here in cold Massachusetts, so I try to get my Brug as tall as I can with the limited warmth & growing season. Do you mean "perennials" or "perennial Brug"?

Technically I do not have any perennials. I have limited space around my house and just live what was planted when I bought the house. Black Eyed Susan. Miscanthus.

For many, many years I was a wholesale grower & sales @ www.quansettnurseries.com but no longer work there. Also let my Massachusetts Horticulture expire :-(

o

Actually...I meant perennial plants. I thought that you were
looking to trade for cuttings.

o

I would love some cuttings from that plant! I had already purchased a plant of theas liebling online but it just flowered and it doesn't look as good as these pictures. If someone is willing to trade or willing to sell some cuttings or rooted cutting please contact me.

o

Jesus,

I do not have Thea's Liebling, but I did get Dolas rosenresli. I would love to get my hands on a cutting or 2 of Thea's and would be willing to trade either cuttings of Dolas or versicolor. I do have some rooted versicolor, but won't have any cuttings of Dolas until the end of the summer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here