{{gwi:589581}}
{{gwi:589582}}
{{gwi:589584}}
{{gwi:589586}}
{{gwi:589588}}

Comments (26)

• plantlover49
    10 years ago

Outstanding, so Perfectly formed, what a wonderful thing you have done with your Brugs, Keep posting those Beauty's Please. Thank you

Elizabeth

• eloise_ca
    10 years ago

Whoa, is this plant real!!? The color is so vivid, and am I seeing correctly, some with three skirts? Exquisite CB!

• carrie751
    10 years ago

Is it really that dark in color?? What a beauty !!!!

• byrd4460
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Eloise, Yes Thea's Liebling. is a Triple.

Carrie, Yes it's that dark and I never do anything to my photos
    but take the pictures and upload.

Thea's Liebling. has around 75 blooms at this time she is blooming. It is a prolific bloomer.

Cb

• carrie751
    10 years ago

If her name is any indication, I would assume she is of German descent......by that, I am asking if she were hybridized by someone in Germany. She certainly seems to like her growing conditions and whatever you do to make her bloom so beautifully,,,,,,,keep up the good work!

• byrd4460
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Carrie, Thea's Liebling was hybridize by Dorothea Langenberg
    of Germany.
    Cb

• carrie751
    10 years ago

Thanks, CB ............you do a great job growing them.

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    10 years ago

Smokin hot color on that one. I love it!

• kasha77
    10 years ago

Beautiful color and bloom form. Wish I lived in Fla. right about now! :) Thanks for sharing, CB!

• greenchapelfarms
    10 years ago

Thea is truly stunning.
    Thea's Liebling (Theas Favorite) Was Dorothea's favorite indeed. Mrs Langenberg passed away suddenly 3 months ago, but her contributions to the development of better Brugmansia cultivars will live forever.

This post was edited by greenchapelfarms on Sun, Dec 15, 13 at 23:16

• danasplants
    10 years ago

Brug world just lost a true contributor she crossed the most beautiful flowers!! She will be missed!!

• Rubby
    10 years ago

How do I get my hands on "Thea's Liebling" or on "Inspiration"? Can I buy them somewhere?

• bitki07
    10 years ago

How do I get thea`s Liebling, I have white ,pink peachy

• msmorningsong
    10 years ago

Cb, how tall is your Thea's Liebling, and about what girth is the main trunk? Thanks.

• bitki07
    10 years ago

I have 4-5 Angle`s Trumpet and between 4-5 ft and 10 ft tall.Also average 3- 4 in girth main trunks.

• bitki07
    10 years ago

Cb,
    Also I have Purple People Eater Angel Trumpet.

• Rubby
    10 years ago

I was going to get a Thea's Liebling, but changed my mind to a Dolas Rosenresli

• bitki07
    10 years ago

Ok let me know if you need to have some cuts .
    bitki07

• Rubby
    10 years ago

??? What do you mean?

• bitki07
    10 years ago

I will have it in short time.I will let you know when I get it.

• Rubby
    10 years ago

Oh. I would love to have some cuts but that likely won't happen until end of season.

• pearlgirl
    10 years ago

Rubby..what perennials do you have ? Any for trade??
    I ask because sometimes I even cut back some of my
    brugs come spring because they may be taller than I
    want.
    Margaret

• Rubby
    10 years ago

Well, I am up here in cold Massachusetts, so I try to get my Brug as tall as I can with the limited warmth & growing season. Do you mean "perennials" or "perennial Brug"?

Technically I do not have any perennials. I have limited space around my house and just live what was planted when I bought the house. Black Eyed Susan. Miscanthus.

For many, many years I was a wholesale grower & sales @ www.quansettnurseries.com but no longer work there. Also let my Massachusetts Horticulture expire :-(

• pearlgirl
    10 years ago

Actually...I meant perennial plants. I thought that you were
    looking to trade for cuttings.

• Jesse Ortiz
    10 years ago

I would love some cuttings from that plant! I had already purchased a plant of theas liebling online but it just flowered and it doesn't look as good as these pictures. If someone is willing to trade or willing to sell some cuttings or rooted cutting please contact me.

• Rubby
    10 years ago

Jesus,

I do not have Thea's Liebling, but I did get Dolas rosenresli. I would love to get my hands on a cutting or 2 of Thea's and would be willing to trade either cuttings of Dolas or versicolor. I do have some rooted versicolor, but won't have any cuttings of Dolas until the end of the summer.