Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Iris!!!

Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 7, 09 at 18:47

Hey !!!
I would like to WELCOME YOU to the Brugs Forum!!
I saw you posted on Clares thread AND.... saw your Beautiful Pics☺☺
I hope you will stick around this is an Awesome group..

Again WELCOME!!

Kylie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Iris!!!

A cordial welcome your way, from me too.
Ingrid

o

Welcome Iris! You'll like it here.

Linda

o

Welcome from me as well.

o

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I know from reading previous postings that you are a very kind and caring group. I don't post too often but I do visit this forum frequently. You all have taught me so much about brugs. Hopefully I'll have many pics of my brugs to show next year. However, tonight we are having our first freeze 30 and my beautiful babies will be looking so sad tomorrow. I covered their roots the best I could tonight with burlap and blankets and even took some more cuttings from Frosty Pink so I'll hope for the best.
Thanks again for all your kind words!

o

Iris just remember that they are fighters and even if WE think they are dead....they are full of surprises

Lucy

o

Hi Iris! I love that picture of your CG tree ;-)

Pam

o

Welcome to the best GW site Dorothy aka Iris! We hope you hang out with us. Sometimes we are super serious, and sometimes we are plain nuts, LOL!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here