Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_scott77

Amazing cuttings from Kasha

Andrew Scott
13 years ago

I had to make a comment here about this. I got my cuttings from Kathy around the 28 of November. Evryone that recieved cuttings from her raved about the quality and the care inpaking the cuttings she sent out. This was only the second time that I have ever tried to root brugs before. Now the majority of her cuttings had small roots on them. I would say that around 20 out of the 28 I got had roots.

I potted them all up in clear plastic disposable drinking cups 2 days after I got them. Today after watering, I noticed that 7 of them have roots that are visible thru the cup! some of them have so many roots, i think after Christmas I am going to have to find a cheap way to get some larger pots. I figure maybe one size up but I don't know, the way these are growing now, maybe I should move two sizes up! i have them growing in a room that is about 75 degrees while the light is on for 8 hours a day, and then it is around 70 for the rest of the day.

i just want to say thank you again kathy and I would be more than willing to leave a positive comment under that forum for you!

Andrew

Comment (1)